General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

I was there, too ... Harsh days ... my  post count reduced to half ... haha ... well, it's in the past now ...

------

Changing the mood, Yuzu looks great in white, as we already knew, he's so confy on the set, posing and laughing and having fun! 

A joy to watch!! <3<3<3

I love zuzu on ice the most but I've grown to appreciate flamboyant and sassy CM zuzu as well :pouty:

Hace 3 horas, Xen said:

The more I see that Seimei bow, the more I love it. It matches so well with his sleeves. I think those are just flourishes he adds himself, maybe a choreographer was consulted, but I would almost consider it normal for him to adjust it himself if someone said a bow didn't match.

Yes, I think the bows are his own idea. Like the ending pose of H&L which is also his own contribution to the coreography.

2 minutes ago, Floria said:

Yes, I think the bows are his own idea. Like the ending pose of H&L which is also his own contribution to the coreography.

I agree, he always has strong ideas about music, choreo and costumes. I think the individual bows for each program makes them stand out even more to the people who are new to figure skating.

I have uploaded Spanish Eurosport SP and FS to Mega. I am not sure which thread is the best place to post the links so I'll leave them here:

I will upload Gala later.

ETA and medal ceremony

Just now, Floria said:

I have uploaded Spanish Eurosport SP and FS to Mega. I am not sure which thread is the best place to post the links so I'll leave them here:

:9: Thank you!!

23 minutes ago, Floria said:

ETA and medal ceremony

OT but do you also have Javi's SP?

24 minutes ago, Floria said:

ETA and medal ceremony

Wow thank you!

27 minutes ago, nagini said:

I agree, he always has strong ideas about music, choreo and costumes. I think the individual bows for each program makes them stand out even more to the people who are new to figure skating.

Yes, he get into character with every little detail in each program and that made it feel complete. I can't skip his bows because it make me feel like a part of the choreography which i like a lot

hace 8 minutos , xeyra said:

OT but do you also have Javi's SP?

Yes, I just need to download it first to my PC. It is a little bit tricky with my TV provider, so I need time to upload everything I recorded.   

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I was there, too ... Harsh days ... my  post count reduced to half ... haha ... well, it's in the past now ...

------

Changing the mood, Yuzu looks great in white, as we already knew, he's so confy on the set, posing and laughing and having fun! 

A joy to watch!! <3<3<3

That's really interesting, thanks for sharing! I wonder what he's saying at 1:40? Whatever it is, it sounds really snarky! And everybody laughed. :-)

6 minutes ago, NWOhiogal said:

That's really interesting, thanks for sharing! I wonder what he's saying at 1:40? Whatever it is, it sounds really snarky! And everybody laughed. :-)

I think he's saying it's easier to do a quad than to pronounce white-o! :biggrin: (not 100% sure on this though. I just remembered someone translating it...)

10 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

I think he's saying it's easier to do a quad than to pronounce white-o! :biggrin: (not 100% sure on this though. I just remembered someone translating it...)

If he had not my undying admiration anyway he would have it for going through these sessions professionally, patient and gracefully.

Wow. 

( just for a tiny moment I had an image in my mind of Shoma trying to do this job, but I cancelled it imediately..:laughing:)

Probably it was already shared but it made me remember how after his arrival to PC I thought that Yuzu was not so focused on winning as before and just happy to be on ice again, but now, after reading his and Brian's interviews I see that I was completely wrong. He wanted this OGM badly from the start. It was his only motivation and he made it happen. It's so scary and amazing  at the same time.  I don't know if I will ever get over it.