General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, yuzuonice said:

Yuzu speaking, I've listened to him so much that I understand words like "support of the crowd" and "happiness", the curse and blessing of multiple interviewers asking the same thing over and over :laughing:

Haha me too! And even though I only understood like, less than 5 words maybe, I'm tearing up. I'm so hopeless. But I'm sure I'm not alone. One of the reasons why I love this planet! :10742288:

4 hours ago, ICeleste said:

If -after he's healed, knock on wood- his only motivation and focus will be on Nessie... does that mean he's not motivated to learn new choreographies? :rofl:

I'd be happy with LGC 2.0 though... that masterpiece deserves to be skated clean 

I just had the mental image of a LGC 4A with a high kick send help :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Just now, Anya said:

I love this curling team. They have been smiley smiley since the photoshoot earlier :smiley-love017:

I've become invested in the Japanese curling ladies, they're amazing and they've smiled their way through the olympics (eurosport commentator called them "Team Happy")

He pretty much said the same things: He won thanks to the support from people supporting him since he was a junior, or since Sochi, those who watched and those who didn't, that he received all their support and that he's happy to have made people happy. And that he doesn't know what will happen from now on, but that he aims to continue giving performances that make people happy. (From memory, so could be wrong ^_^; )

1 minute ago, axelnojutsu said:

I've become invested in the Japanese curling ladies, they're amazing and they've smiled their way through the olympics (eurosport commentator called them "Team Happy")

aww, yes they've been the most smiley and in high spirits at this press conference so far, they're adorable ^_^

Im glad yuzu hasnt said anything about goin to 2022 beijing. The last thing I want is for him to feel pressured to get 3 OGM by the media. If he wnts to do 2 seasons mastering and landing 4A and hes happy then Im happy. We can see him in figure skatin related stuff afterwards. I will miss him but I wnt him to be happy and healthy first and foremost. 

By the looks of it yuzu seems like he will only go to Beijing 2022 if hes ready to dedicate another 4 years full on, which will bring more injuries ..