General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, kaerb said:

New (? I feel like I've read some of this before) interview with Brian and filled with EMOTIONAL ATTACKS, be warned (I love brian, I love TCC :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:)

http://www.insideskating.net/2018/02/15/interviews/brian-orser-im-all-for-moving-the-sport-forward-but-i-am-also-all-for-beautiful-effortless-skating-transitions-choreography-that-makes-sense

Brian/team TCC  is honestly good at the psychological aspect, just brilliant. Brilliant. :clap:

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

Brian says he hasn't landed one, so did he do it behind his back or is Max being fed false info? :P

Yuzu also said that he didn't land one in an interview last summer.

I guess Max and Miki had false info... Or perhaps he did the rotations but fell, which would explain both versions ?

3 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Brian says he hasn't landed one, so did he do it behind his back or is Max being fed false info? :P

Brian's not going to blab. Max has good info. Remember, he is not the only person who said it either.

_____

And I am going to go make food soon. Best way to cope with all of this is to food and coffee and alcohol in the end :biggrin:

Great article :) 

It calms me down to know how well-prepared TCC's students are for the Olympics. Lol on Brian's 4A comment. Poor him :laughing: 

Tbh I was nervous today, knowing the SP will be soon. But it is outside my control. There is nothing I can do except to trust Yuzu. He has been working and experimenting things for 4 years for his 2nd Olympic gold. Something magnificent will happen.

I will sleep now. By the time I wake up tomorrow, the game will on. Keep calm and trust Yuzu :meditationf::snpeace: