General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Yuazz said:

Yasssss can't wait to see him again! Chopin and Seimei! :bliss-smiley:

I hope his 4Lo behaves well now. :hachimaki:

Everyone seems to be 100% confident about the 4lz:rofl:it has been only two? Three weeks, hope baby Lutz grows fast :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:

6 hours ago, xeyra said:

I hope this isn't actually demotivating to Yuzu, not having one of the top men to challenge him. I hope he is challenged just by, you know, being pissed off at Shoma winning SC gold before him, at Javi and Nathan winning over him and now at having another upstart hitting 100+ in his SP (Mikhail). Maybe that'll be enough motivation for him. :biggrin:

6 hours ago, Forcefield said:

Not serious about this, but Yuzu got his silver quota done, but what about his yearly GPS rivalry with Patrick? :confused0066:

The pattern is broken. :drama:

But Yuzu probably broke it when he did better than Skate Canada at COR. :knc_brian1:

But more seriously this Olympic season is really shaping up to be a monster year, with the monster on one side and skaters on the other. And mighty unpredictable.

I truly hoped Patrick to be there :sadPooh:but this does not break yuzu's GPS rivalry with Patrick...This is considered as a defeat...Sorry Patrick...

For all fans, NHK this year must be a great event for health...But no tickets...:slinkaway:

Yuzu's motivation is always himself. I have no worry...No I am worried about if he wants to compete with Seimei in 2015nhk...If he tries to break somethimg with c.... Performance...Too early...:facepalm:

47 minutes ago, Yolo3a said:

Oh no Patrick!!! 

Yuzu won't feel a difference because I think the competition would be between him and '15Yuzu. 

Do we get the streams like we did in CoR, is it just relayed on tv Asahi or something?

CBC sports will be streaming so I'm assuming other channels such as Eurosports will also be streaming it

Replay 15NHK SEIMEI before 17NHK...Found out Yuzu was adjusting his sleeves here?

CoR this year is so special...I don't know how to explain...15NHK costume is not shiny anymore, compared to CoR:facepalm: baby Zuzu is grown up...

1 hour ago, SSS said:

Replay 15NHK SEIMEI before 17NHK...Found out Yuzu was adjusting his sleeves here?

CoR this year is so special...I don't know how to explain...15NHK costume is not shiny anymore, compared to CoR:facepalm: baby Zuzu is grown up...

Yes he was. I always thought this version of Seimei was superior to the GPF one: even the moment he adjusts his sleeve is just super cool somehow ^^