General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, kamotejojo said:

Sorry for the direct mention, @kaeryth:text-line-smiley-069: Apparently, Sportiva has a tradition:tumblr_m9gck4P2Jf1qzckow:

5e3297dfgy1fjxapg9mshj21jn1z4wyc.jpg

SOURCE

ladies and gentlemen, a lesson in using the right bloody lens, camera angle and lighting when taking extreme close ups of people. he looks so soft and cheerful in this one, as opposed to bloody manic. 

(I'm lowkey salty because it looks like there are some really nice pictures inside the Sportiva magazine but I vehemently dislike the cover) >__>

6 minutes ago, kaerb said:

ladies and gentlemen, a lesson in using the right bloody lens, camera angle and lighting when taking extreme close ups of people. he looks so soft and cheerful in this one, as opposed to bloody manic. 

(I'm lowkey salty because it looks like there are some really nice pictures inside the Sportiva magazine but I vehemently dislike the cover) >__>

Also the right f stop hahaha. If you want nice portrait pics for the love of god don't have your f number higher than...3 (for that pic i'll stab a guess at around f1.8 or lower). They also seemed to have made the focal area around the eyes which is also an A+ move because then you get a bit of skin softening from that shallow ass depth of field, which how to be a face friendly photographer if you don't have access to super soft/flattering lighting.

2 hours ago, kaeryth said:

They're  capable of other styles though.. :tumblr_m9gck4P2Jf1qzckow:

71ltxPqeG9L.jpg   51eoFMFysgL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg  NEOBK-2077258.jpg?v=4

Now these are nice! <3

Maybe they wanted it to look as natural/unfiltered as possible, but failed? And there was quite an amount of gorgeous photos inside. :facepalm:

There was a Mao Asada cover that's just :noshake: for me also. And she has one of the most lovable faces ever. :hopelessness:

New P&G :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp::

The video (SOURCE):

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7RQU6CjNvCXRXI5T3BiVHl6T28

2 hours ago, kamotejojo said:

Now these are nice! <3

Maybe they wanted it to look as natural/unfiltered as possible, but failed? And there was quite an amount of gorgeous photos inside. :facepalm:

There was a Mao Asada cover that's just :noshake: for me also. And she has one of the most lovable faces ever. :hopelessness:

New P&G :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp::

The video (SOURCE):

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7RQU6CjNvCXRXI5T3BiVHl6T28

He always looks sooooo fine and sytlish in these P&G commercials!! I found the jacket to be a bit odd but overall he looks great! I adore the shirt!

Kudos to the stylist!:tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw: