General Yuzuru Chat

Silly fan problems after I put my favorite Yuzu's photo as wallpaper on my mobile. Now I 1) just stare at it every time I use my phone, forgetting what I wanted to do 2) feel guilty each time I have to touch the screen, because it's so beautiful that it's like a sacrilege to touch.

I'm talking about a magnificent photo, which was used in the famous fan-video made before the last WC. I adore this juxtaposition with Nathan, simply epic (and relevant again, thinking about Rostelecom).

7 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

Silly fan problems after I put my favorite Yuzu's photo as wallpaper on my mobile. Now I 1) just stare at it every time I use my phone, forgetting what I wanted to do 2) feel guilty each time I have to touch the screen, because it's so beautiful that it's like a sacrilege to touch.

I'm talking about a magnificent photo, which was used in the famous fan-video made before the last WC. I adore this juxtaposition with Nathan, simply epic (and relevant again, thinking about Rostelecom).

"Will fans opinions coincide with the judges?" Never :biggrin: 

Sorry, this is too ridiculous I have to share: 

this 

I have asked my Chinese friend who ordered the magazines from Japan and she said: "There is a series of magazines is called 通信 which I ordered this time and was disappointed. That magazine always had about 90% or more about Yuzuru but this time they have less than 50%. Some people complained and said JSF pressured the magazine to not focus on Yuzuru. And the magazine said they got lots of pressure from many sides."

and this

21 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

I'm talking about a magnificent photo, which was used in the famous fan-video made before the last WC.

Truly ethereal beauty. That photo, along with this one, often grace my wallpaper. 

20170102153019_ckuGA.jpeg

Source

4 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Oh noooo does that mean no PH banner at NHK+GPF? :sadPooh:

NHK still allows banners my friend said. But NO banners at GPF and Nationals. I have asked my Chinese friend who ordered the magazines from Japan and she said: 

"There is a series of magazines is called 通信 which I ordered this time and was disappointed. That magazine always had about 90% or more about Yuzuru but this time they have less than 50%. Some people complained and said JSF pressured the magazine to not focus on Yuzuru. And the magazine said they got lots of pressure from many sides."

I am so done with this. I did think Yuzuru should stay for WC 2019 as it will be on home ice but at this rate, I'd rather he will stop and go to shows right after this season end. Let JSF alone with their xxxx.

2 minutes ago, meoima said:

I am so done with this. I did think Yuzuru should stay for WC 2019 as it will be on home ice but at this rate, I'd rather he will stop and go to shows right after this season end. Let JSF alone with their xxxx.

Shit, i had a plan for Nationals too... Oh well, the swan invasion is still ongoing though.

About that, i think it depends on his goals after PC. Somehow i don't see him giving up because of that.

It's also my selfish desire as a fan. But should he decide that he's had enough, my heart would break but as long as he's happy....

3 minutes ago, meoima said:

NHK still allows banners my friend said. But NO banners at GPF and Nationals. I have asked my Chinese friend who ordered the magazines from Japan and she said: 

"There is a series of magazines is called 通信 which I ordered this time and was disappointed. That magazine always had about 90% or more about Yuzuru but this time they have less than 50%. Some people complained and said JSF pressured the magazine to not focus on Yuzuru. And the magazine said they got lots of pressure from many sides."

is it related to this magazine

On 9/27/2017 at 10:45 AM, Gingers said:

Preview pic:

NocKGhcm.jpgupnV7zAm.jpgTxhq6gom.jpg

*click pic for original size

8pages for hanyu and 15pages for shoma,why I'm not happy -,- did i miss something ?

4 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

NHK allows hung banners, GPF says no banners due to reasons relating to the structure of the venue. 

So long as the rule is evenly applied, I guess we can live with it.  I think it's time to unleash the feral swans on JSF :devilYuzu:

Honestly, JSF needs Yuzu more than he needs them. Much as I like Japanese men's skating, I don't see any japanese male skater dominating the junior ranks the way Yuzu and Shoma did. 

1 minute ago, yuzuangel said:

is it related to this magazine

Good think I didn't put money on that yet, I'll just live with my ice jewels and Yuzu bios. Wonder if ANA will do anything extra this season with their planes? 

So glad to know Yuzu is overseas, doesn't follow social media etc, this would be hard to bear.