General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, SSS said:

9. There was a lady playing with her phone all the time during run through..One day Zuzu you will get all the audience...lol

:tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid: that lady blew my mind. What incredible mental strength she must have not to gaze upon the most beautiful swan. That runthrough was heavenly. It made me fall in love with that EX all over again. He's so soft and light.

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

:tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid: that lady blew my mind. What incredible mental strength she must have not to gaze upon the most beautiful swan. That runthrough was heavenly. It made me fall in love with that EX all over again. He's so soft and light.

These comments make me not want to watch it :sadPooh:the hole where my heart was still feels raw, I don't think I can take that... Sad, because I LOVE Swanbby so much... 

Hopefully one day I'll be able to watch it again. Or be able to watch him without turning into a sobbing mess

4 minutes ago, Danibellerika said:

So does Yuzu know any French? It sounded like he was at least trying to make sure he understood the number right when he was getting his SP score and was listening to the French:

He at least knows the word 12

3 minutes ago, Danibellerika said:

So does Yuzu know any French? It sounded like he was at least trying to make sure he understood the number right when he was getting his SP score and was listening to the French:

I think Brian understood and told him. I can see him saying twelve but I'm not sure

18 minutes ago, SSS said:

OMG

What I got from your fancam

1. It looks so private...I feel like I watched some secret performance:sadPooh:

2. First time see the swan with no light...still beautiful like princess.

3. Is that the first time Yuzu release the swan?!?!

4. Skaters watching on the side had Arena SSSS spots...jealous

5. This reminds me of a picture of Yuzu doing same thing... but also sitting on someone's leg:embSwan:

6. I have been obsessed with the swan forever...:dpooh:

7. Wait?! Yuzu practiced with costume?!?

8. Clips part 6 is so amazing...empty rink :xD: then empty rink + one skater + Yuzu then everyone is back haha

9. There was a lady playing with her phone all the time during run through..One day Zuzu you will get all the audience...lol

Yes it was the first time we saw Notte Stellata since he didn't do any  shows that summer, and ACI doesn't have a gala. When he unzipped his jacket and revealed the costume I think everyone went "wahhhh". You can see him fiddling with the the loops for his fingers, I think people were saying it wasn't quite long enough and it wasn't 100% comfortable for him, maybe he had the costume adjusted later.

10 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

These comments make me not want to watch it :sadPooh:the hole where my heart was still feels raw, I don't think I can take that... Sad, because I LOVE Swanbby so much... 

Hopefully one day I'll be able to watch it again. Or be able to watch him without turning into a sobbing mess

I should just turn back now, forget I ever heard the name Yazunori Hamyulla. From reading your chilling tales, it appears my very soul is at stake!

5 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I should just turn back now, forget I ever heard the name Yazunori Hamyulla. From reading your chilling tales, it appears my very soul is at stake!

I'm afraid that it is this way for me due to a series of unfortunate events and small coincidences throughout my life that amplified the effect of encountering the Anomaly(© @kamotejojo) that it's Yuzuru Hanyu.

10 hours ago, kiches said:

During the Skate Canada Gala practice last year all the skaters on the ice stopped practicing and moved to the sides or sat and watched him do a run-through of Notte Stellata. That didn't happen for anyone else during that practice. In fact, you can see Kevin in my fancam deliberately stopping and moving to the side.

...even if Yuzu decides to do a series of "the best of" his past programs for the gala, can we pretty please request he does Notte Stellata for Olys? The swan is too beautiful to not be shared with the world.

1 hour ago, Danibellerika said:

No, Brian understood and told him "One hundred and twelve". But apparently Yuzu didn't hear or didn't understand Brian's "one hundred", so he was like: "Twelve? What twelve?" Then he hears "One hundred and twelve" and gets one of his epic faces on lol