General Yuzuru Chat

1 時間前, sweetwaterさんが言いました:

That may be a good idea.

Spotting posts with video links and quoting them in other thread is much harder than providing a list of links you’ve already have. (If that is easy you have no problem now, don’t you think so?) Could you let me handle this? I’ll make a list first and think how I can share it.

Be my guest. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. ^^

7 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I'm so completely dead from this weekend. The happiness, the worry, the sadness, the delirium, the hertwarmingnessness, The Great Pumpkin Robbery.

I don't know if I'll recover in time for CoR. :13877886:

TBH I don't know how ppl do it. This is my first comp with him and I was a sweaty, hyperventilating mess. :dpooh:

3 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Yeah but I'll be too dead to see it. :13877886: 

*chortles*

A special thanks to you for getting me through my first live Yuzu competition. Even if I snorted my beer up my nose because you made me chortle a lot.

We will get justice for the Pumpkin King. There are debts that must be paid, revenge that must be sought. There will be a reckoning, and it will be orange, with a scary grin. Havoc shall be wrought.

Just now, Sammie said:

TBH I don't know how ppl do it. This is my first comp with him and I was a sweaty, hyperventilating mess. :dpooh:

Hey, but this is giving you an idea what it is to live such an exhilirating life... it's like a rollercoaster! 

24 minutes ago, meoima said:

He will win CoR, believe me. 

You said it! Now I'm so happy for Team CoR to be the lucky ones to witness 1)the debut of Chopin 3.0 costume, 2)the birth of lutz baby, 3)the new(or not new:P) gala, AND 4)a revenge!Yuzu's victory!

(The tickets are soooo much cheaper and easier to get than NHK/GPF/OG/WC, too... CoR, the Possibly Best Competition to Go to of the Year:smiley-happy085:)

1 minute ago, WinForPooh said:

*chortles*

A special thanks to you for getting me through my first live Yuzu competition. Even if I snorted my beer up my nose because you made me chortle a lot.

We will get justice for the Pumpkin King. There are debts that must be paid, revenge that must be sought. There will be a reckoning, and it will be orange, with a scary grin. Havoc shall be wrought.

D'awww, it's nice to know my unbearably irritating personality is appreciated by at least one stuffed donkey. :snpeace: I've tried in vain not to post so much but I just can't help myself. 

Damn straight we will. Those judges best repent or they will spend eternity swimming in scolding hot pumpkin soup in the fleshy pumpkin pits of pumpkin hell!

1 minute ago, PomeloPooh said:

You said it! Now I'm so happy for Team CoR to be the lucky ones to witness 1)the debut of Chopin 3.0 costume, 2)the birth of lutz baby, 3)the new(or not new:P) gala, AND a revenge!Yuzu's victory!

(The tickets are soooo much cheaper and easier to get than NHK/GPF/OG/WC, too... CoR, the Possibly Best Competition to Go to of the Year:smiley-happy085:)

Can you feel my burning jealousy radiating from the southern hemisphere?