General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, Valkyria said:

I've only seen the photos and he looks mighty pissed in them. We get it, Yuzu, we missed the gloves too :consoling2:

Looking at how he seems to be glaring at the other side of the rink, it made me think he was maybe looking at his mother in the audience... like "Mom, you packed the wrong gloves!!!" (Though it is hard to believe she'd make such a mistake after all these years).

I think this probably threw him off, too, actually, though it seems like a small thing to us.

6 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Honestly, from where I was it looked like a kind of visceral discomfort, like something you can't stand at all. His face was pretty scary tbh not that it matters to me tho  and at that moment I felt a bit worried that that would affect his concentration too because something wasn't perfect from the beginning.

Yeah, he was definitely unsettled. It was probably one more little thing added to the pile of things already spinning in his head, so while not determinant it can't have helped.

@SparkleSalad I was just asked why I keep snorting into my beer and I said  'an allegedly Turkish dude meowed at an egg!'

If I'm not around for the next few days, it'll be because concerned folks have carted me off for evaluation. Which, to be fair, I might need but not for this!

I dunno why but I'll keep my fingers crossed for you for tomorrow morning. And toes. May my twisty ritual work out better for you than it did for Yuzu.

2 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

@SparkleSalad I was just asked why I keep snorting into my beer and I said  'an allegedly Turkish dude meowed at an egg!'

If I'm not around for the next few days, it'll be because concerned folks have carted me off for evaluation. Which, to be fair, I might need but not for this!

I dunno why but I'll keep my fingers crossed for you for tomorrow morning. And toes. May my twisty ritual work out better for you than it did for Yuzu.

If I win I'll buy you a beer to make up for the one's I've ruined. :snpeace:

ETA (and cover the costs of the asylum stay.)

7 minutes ago, Yoa said:

Because I still can't get over that pancake analogy... I hope  Yuzu's  programs at Olympics will be like this pancake  :xD:

Yes. I hope he becomes the most perfect-fluffy-delicious pancakes during GPF, Olympics and World for both SP and FS.

That being said, there are a lot of different types of pancakes. He can become a different one every time just like how he wanted to show a different performance each time this season. :pancake::space:

1 minute ago, MrPudding said:

Yes. I hope he becomes the most perfect-fluffy-delicious pancakes during GPF, Olympics and World for both SP and FS.

That being said, there are a lot of different types of pancakes. He can become a different one every time just like how he wanted to show a different performance each time this season. :pancake::space:

Flipped four and a half times.

:tongueyuzu: