General Yuzuru Chat

8 minutes ago, Neenah said:

Note to self.. If you see people dying after Yuzu jumps it is safe to conclude that the jump was a 4Lz :biggrin:

What an easy way to identify jumps, and I don't need to learn about edges :darklordyuzu:

The population of this planet is always in a precarious situation, one must admit.

Even something called the "off-season" can't seem to protect it LOL!

18 minutes ago, Neenah said:

Note to self.. If you see people dying after Yuzu jumps it is safe to conclude that the jump was a 4Lz :biggrin:

What an easy way to identify jumps, and I don't need to learn about edges :darklordyuzu:

it might be 4a and...

4 hours ago, riminin said:

Tsuzuki reveald his talk with Yuzu on meeting him at the exhibition: "Now that I've mastered 4Lz I'm weighing where to put it". OMG

4 hours ago, riminin said:

Or more precisely: "I'm weighing if I should put it and where"

:01:

What a good news to be waking up to.. :13877886: This 4Lz will really keep us on our toes every single freaking day until the troll himself announce he's putting it in competitions........ :facepalm:

Meanwhile,

:knc_brian2:: Enjoy your suffering guys, my hair had to take it

Well we gave him the permission to troll because he improved his skating skills too : :knc_tracy2: 

:sadPooh:: My body was squished to the max during the training process

*we should also have a kikuchi-san emoticons to complete the family :rofl:*

3 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

:01:

What a good news to be waking up to.. :13877886: This 4Lz will really keep us on our toes every single freaking day until the troll himself announce he's putting it in competitions........ :facepalm:

Meanwhile,

:knc_brian2:: Enjoy your suffering guys, my hair had to take it

Well we gave him the permission to troll because he improved his skating skills too : :knc_tracy2: 

:sadPooh:: My body was squished to the max during the training process

*we should also have a kikuchi-san emoticons to complete the family :rofl:*

You missed the

:darklordyuzu:

3 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

You missed the

:darklordyuzu:

INTRODUCING HIS EVIL-NESS, LORD TROLLZURU HANYU 

:tumblr_meh76xcNA91qdlkyg:     :tumblr_inline_mto5hwcNlg1qid2nw:    :48179197:

:tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw:    :darklordyuzu:   :tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw:

:tumblr_lkl75omMEM1qfamg6:                               :tumblr_inline_ngf9rfSFWo1qid2nw:

:003:                                             :003:

*:rofl:*

18 minutes ago, katonice said:

Oh my, I don't know how to react to this :laughing:

well, he did say that he wanted to marry when he is around 26, 27....chillax guys, he has another 12 years by this tweet.