General Yuzuru Chat

27 minutes ago, Xen said:

Actually in China, it's believed that you need to wear red somewhere on you the year of your birth animal to avoid misfortune. And next year is his lunar year (he's a dog under lunar zodiac, and next year, right around the men's free, is the flip to year of the dog). Though you usually don't need to wear red so early, and it won't need to be all red- red socks, bracelets, and those skate guards are probably enough. 

I love his red costume. hopefully Superstitious Yuzu won't connect new red costume to that one...

1 minute ago, freeyafanfan said:

HAHAHAHA an EX program with this? I will die laughing :rofl::rofl::rofl:and then die for real afterwards because he will look cool.... esp if some deadly stares is put in the mix :10742290:

Well I was thinking rose in mouth, tango, a wine red outfit, blowing kisses left and right, and probably giving the rose to a lucky audience member...

(will that audience member come out alive?)

3 minutes ago, Xen said:

and probably giving the rose to a lucky audience member...

(will that audience member come out alive?)

she will lose her soul on the spot :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid: and not healthy for the hearts' of everyone around her too seeing yuzu so up close and personal like that...

I don't think the organizers would appreciate a dead person or two :devilYuzu: