General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Whatever & whenever the news for his FS hits... there's gonna be at least one person just chillin... Me. :animated-smileys-animals-047:

It's not even the choice, it's the dang waiting. I loved Chopin choice right away and I'll probably love this too. But tell meeeee. "There's cake but you can't eat it yet but also I won't tell you when you can eat it, either. I'll only tell you right before you can eat that you can eat it and tough luck if you've already eaten at that time" and I've gotta change my profile pic it's warping my mind.

14 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I had a terrible thought that Notte Stellata was to test the waters for another David Wilson FS and now I'm scared. :sorrow:

if it's anything like swan, i am happy enough w David doing choreo.. swan is (imo) yuzu's best choreographed peice yet, just the elegance and how it suits his style, also the twizzle sequence, the spread eagles & the delayed axel 😭😭

5 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

How does Pooh text with such stubby paws? 

This is not just any Pooh, it's the Pooh-san. :dancingpooh:

And for a moment, I thought Mt. Irene has already erupted because of the sudden increase in number of posts. 

Javi's decision to go to ACI must have triggered some major earthquakes, resulting in Mt. Irene spewing out little sparkles of panic.  I can't wait for the real eruption!

28 minutes ago, lilsailor said:

if it's anything like swan, i am happy enough w David doing choreo.. swan is (imo) yuzu's best choreographed peice yet, just the elegance and how it suits his style, also the twizzle sequence, the spread eagles & the delayed axel 😭😭

NS was glorious because it didn't have a gazillion jumps in it. :shrug: He can collaborate with DW all he wants after the Olys. Heck, he can choreograph the EX for this season. I just think Shae-Lynn and Yuzu work really well. Their partnership has brought amazing results, just like the DW&Yuna tandem did. :smiley-scared003: And watch me jinx it... :facepalm:

10 minutes ago, kamotejojo said:

NS was glorious because it didn't have a gazillion jumps in it. :shrug: He can collaborate with DW all he wants after the Olys. Heck, he can choreograph the EX for this season. I just think Shae-Lynn and Yuzu work really well. Their partnership has brought amazing results, just like the DW&Yuna tandem did. :smiley-scared003: And watch me jinx it... :facepalm:

Yup yup yup. David Wilson has done some really wonderful stuff but as he's said himself it takes several years working with a skater to really bring out their best. I love what he did with JButt and he's done some really fun stuff for Javi. He did say that even though he worked with Yuzu for two years he didn't get to know him well at all, whatever the reason for that may be. Until they award 10+ points for the world's most beautiful and incredible delayed axel in competition, I want Yuzu to stay with Shae. I think she's fantastic. I wouldn't have known a non-Japanese choreographer did SEIMEI and H&L because she just captured all the subtlety and nuance in both pieces so perfectly. She's a wonderfully talented lady. 

Just call me Jinxy McJinxface.