General Yuzuru Chat

56 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Maybe c-fanyus broke the barriers?!!! it really jumped by thousands!!!:cri:

I'm pretty sure this is exactly what happened. It's morning in China now. Many C-Fanyus probably got up and the first thing they did was to take YouTube by storm. It's incredible. Within just the last 5 or so minutes, the subscribers grew by 2K. It's now at 283K subscribers and 990K views. :dancingpooh:

ETA:

Yuzu already overtook the ISU by miles! :ganba:

45 minutes ago, TallyT said:

Maybe the general Japanese fans woke up to the headlines and the news...

Regarding the Chinese fans who maybe can't work out how to access, maybe his team can come up with a way to duplicate the content on one of their available systems. If I were them {lovely thought, working with him every day} I'd certainly be looking into it.

2 minutes ago, mmmrazorz said:

and a lot of japanese just found out this mprning from tv and newspaper :laughing:

You're right. This is certainly also the case. Many people who are not necessarily Fanyus and don't follow him closely, but just enjoy his skating and/or like him as a person would also watch his videos and subscribe to his channel. :grin:

Talking about Yuzu's power and influence, I'm also in a fan forum that has absolutely nothing to do with figure skating or even sports. The topic is entertainers and showbiz. In the course of the last couple of Yuzu's comps, I found out that there are actually quite a few people on there who know of Yuzu and enjoy his skating. They don't care about figure skating in general and in fact only watched comps when he was participating. In other words, they only watched the sports because of him. He's also the only figure skater they care about. And these are people from all over the world, too. This is the level of Yuzu's popularity. :dancingpooh:

The view count of Yuzu's video just breached 1 million!!! :ganba:

And he now has 285K subscribers!

Ahora, rockstaryuzu said:

Never thought I'd see the day that someone opening a social media channel was front-page news for traditional print media. The times we live in, man.

hahaha newspapers in Japan really print EVERYTHING about Yuzu!! So many messages and white walls were also printed before...no way they were going to miss this now...and I love it!!!:loveshower:

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].