General Yuzuru Chat

Hi.  I have been lurking on this site for a few weeks and just had to join the fun.  I recognize a few of the posters here from my GS days and just recently found you after Yuzu won his 2nd gold medal and saw a reference on GS to Planet Hanyu.  I had to check it out and found this incredible place with so much Yuzu media but more importantly a huge heart.  Thank you to everyone for putting together such an awesome, safe place to celebrate Yuzu.  A belated Happy Anniversary to the Planet!  All the work that went into creating this beautiful place is so much appreciated.  I don't post often, but I do check this site daily.  Again, the work and love that everyone puts into this place is truly remarkable.  Thank you for letting me be a part of it.

Waaah! Lots of new members:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Welcome :10742289: I hope you enjoy your stay in this crazy orbit and don't hesitate to ask stuff! 

You join just in time, soon we will have streaming parties for the three days of CiONTU:

And there's the thread for Fantasy On Ice (FaOI) because Yuzu will be there for some shows:

If there's a planned broadcast we will provide the voodoo to watch it :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

ETA:

There's also a streaming party being planned, to watch Yuzu's major competitions from previous years :biggrin: here is the info:

4 時間前, crazykuronekoさんが言いました:

this is major. my friend gave me photos of the book. Yes, a book, not magazine, because it has hardcover and high quality paper that it's more like a textbook than anything. I don't know if the price is higher than usual because it's obviously a collector's item

Exactly. It was so gorgeous at the bookstore that I did a double take :laughing: (but I couldn't buy it because I chose to buy Ice Jewels:13877886:). It is 2,000 yen but has high quality in everything IMO, different photos by Mika Ninagawa in AERA are also included.

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

Yay! The Planet has reached already 3300 satellites!! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: Yuzu is so loved!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Yay. Just wondering, because I want Yuzu to know that there is Planet Hanyu who all love and support him so much, does our planet put up banners in his Competitions? Like those huge Fly Yuzu Banners you see in stadiums when he competes. I wonder if he knows about Planet Hanyu. 

7 minutes ago, Starfishsea said:

Yay. Just wondering, because I want Yuzu to know that there is Planet Hanyu who all love and support him so much, does our planet put up banners in his Competitions? Like those huge Fly Yuzu Banners you see in stadiums when he competes. I wonder if he knows about Planet Hanyu. 

This is the Planet's banner! <3 The satellites who attended ACI 2017 hanged it there for the first time! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

3 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

This is the Planet's banner! <3 The satellites who attended ACI 2017 hanged it there for the first time! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

So glad about this ! Hope we can continue the tradition and hang it up every competition! We don't know how long he will compete, so hope we can do it! There is only a few seasons left (4 at max)

20 minutes ago, Starfishsea said:

So glad about this ! Hope we can continue the tradition and hang it up every competition! We don't know how long he will compete, so hope we can do it! There is only a few seasons left (4 at max)

Also at Rostelecom, the banner was right behind Brian when he was rinkside. The only way Yuzu could have missed it would be if he truly had tunnel vision :english2:

And it's great to see so many new people :) I guess we'll reach 3500 pages by the time of FaOI...

Also, since some people are wondering about Yuzu at FaOI when he's still rehabilitating, at the garden party or the prime minister event or one of those - sorry those days are a blur to me - he said he has one more month of rehab. It will have been a month by the first FaOI day :knc_yuzu2: (the garden party was Apr. 25th and I think the other was Apr. 26th? FaOI is May 27th :P )

(PS: I'm still confused... what are Potato Sack Pants? lol)