General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, Forcefield said:

Hollywood ver: In the movie, there will be a short voice over about how Yuzu looked up to Nathan Chen who started the quad race and real Yuzu will be watching it on the couch like woohoo Boyang!

:8: :8::8:

It's his life.  Wouldn't they need his permission?  And given his level of control over what ads he does etc, isn't he likely to either refuse or retain a JK Rowling like control over any film?  

12 minutes ago, robin said:

I'm already annoyed thinking about it. Either it will be a disrespectfully cheap production and flop or it will get popular and everyone around me will ask me about the movie and I'll have to rant about how inaccurate and annoying the movie is everytime while the ones asking will tell me to chill but how do you chill when it's about Yuzu?

Hmm what I am also worried about is what if the actor can't skate?? Even if they can, no one can imitate his skating :/

They could pull of an I, Tonya situation, but that would require major commitment from the actor + good skating doubles + good CGI although the head replacement in I Tonya was painfully obvious... 

I could definitely give my seal of approval to an anime, but only if they've got the right people on board 

In I, Tonya the 3A was CGI-ed. At least that's what Allison Janey said (she was training FS professionally, so at least she knows what she is talking about)

Spoiler

The most hilarious was her reaction when someone asked: "Why wasn't there anyone who can do the 3A for the stunt part?" Janey just went :english1:, while I :rofl:, and said "The ones who can do it are either too small, or are preparing for the Olympics. They wouldn't risk injury just for some movie". And I went "Yay, Janey, you tell them!" Honestly.

But, yes. The possible intentional inaccuracy that would exaggerate western influence to his success and diminish as much of Zu's Asianness as possible would make me :animated-smileys-angry-033:

1 minute ago, singermelodie1 said:

That would be pretty weird since onmyouji is not set in the present. Is yuzu immortal?

i wasn't thinking about having it set on the present time. I want wafuku Yuzu pls

and thus i reach 7k posts, talking about wafuku Yuzu, so fitting...

15 minutes ago, Pamigena said:

I could see them go for an anime. They'd get the Fanyus and the YOI crowd. That would put some butts into seats and the DVDs would sell out before they go on pre-order.

In that case, I want to hear your voice actors suggestions. :peek:

Hanae Natsuki for Yuzu, Y/Y?