General Yuzuru Chat

21 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

And then jump 4A and cause Fanyu Extinction Event.

I just popped in for a two-minute break, I'm going back to work, I swear!

Good luck buddy. I also planned for a few minutes break, and I went through the whole 7 new pages of the thread. :9:

:1: :4: :2: :peek:

These are really hard to resist lol

4 hours ago, Erin said:

Oh now you made me cry. :sorrow: 

My poor tear ducts. Stop it.:8:  

(Yay finally got to use a new Yuzumoji!) 

hugss! :10742289: 

4 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

Though now it's also because I have a deadline DAY AFTER TOMORROW and I think I need seven days with no sleep to get the work done, and I'M STILL HERE WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!

:english1:hey, I hold myself back from checking the forum until now, so now I'm gonna bully others who's in the same situation as me :peek:

2 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

:peekapooh:

OMG This is the best thing I've seen all week :smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021: totally OT but I love this and I laugh so hard lmao

now back to work I go :headdesk2:

26 minutes ago, freeyafanfan said:

hugss! :10742289: 

:english1:hey, I hold myself back from checking the forum until now, so now I'm gonna bully others who's in the same situation as me :peek:

OMG This is the best thing I've seen all week :smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021: totally OT but I love this and I laugh so hard lmao

now back to work I go :headdesk2:

Bragging about your superior will power is so unbecoming. 

I'm totally not jealous. :3:But you know, just for science, how do you do it...

Where's the quality content I signed up for? Nvm the Yuzumoticons are good enough. :9:

6 minutes ago, dotsquare said:

Hey everyone, I'm on a quest to find one of Yuzu's Kiss and Cry's where one of his Japanese fans yells out something and both Brian and Yuzu laugh. I saw it a few weeks ago but I can't remember what comp it was and it's driving me crazy 

:headdesk2:

Is it the one where they yelled Yuzuru kawaii, Yuzuru kakkoii? I'm no help, I just remember it too.

Totally working, guys.