General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, Hanmgse said:

Next season? Mmm that doesn't sound right.

September is when the season starts right? So he got about 5 to 6 months to heal, train that 4A and learn new programs. 

How long did he heal from that 2015 injury? 

2 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

Is this in Korea or Japan already? Yuzu looks tired asf.

Korea. I see the Pc official store in the background and the volunteers. 

6 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

Could it be the wording or translation? Because I don't like this. I'm okay with Yuzu having expectations for himself. I'm not okay with whoever it is, but especially his sponsors, expecting nessie and applying the pressure especially for next season already.

:knc_brian3:

Unsure. My translation of that sentence:

But if he's healed... we hope for/expect a successful 4A next season. In competition, of course.

The problem is that I'm not all that familiar with nuances of the language, so I'm not sure if it's more of a "we hope" or "we expect." It does say next season, though, so either way it's a ridiculous expectation. 

3 minutes ago, Sammie said:

September is when the season starts right? So he got about 5 to 6 months to heal, train that 4A and learn new programs. 

How long did he heal from that 2015 injury? 

I don't doubt he can heal in 6 months but to actually try 4A in competition next season just seems crazy, maybe in two?

7 hours ago, meoima said:

There might be some misquoting going on? Because I don't know if Brian's hair will survive, and I don't think Nessie is quite that ready yet. Seriously, they need to have some mercy on our fragile souls.

No, 5, 6 months off season is Not enough. The injury isn't one that he can just surgery away-it's a soft tissue ligament type, and he would need significant time off-ice. I dont' think worlds is happening this season, he will need at least the next 2 months to rest and figure out what's wrong. Then about a month, 2 months of on ice training to regain form.  He won't be ready to really train until august at earliest. >_>I'm editing this to say I wish him a speedy recovery and we can see his glorious form, fully healthy, full on training by July or earlier, because I'm starting to get scared of letting dates out into the universe (too many came true).