General Yuzuru Chat

32 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Nah. 4A is a monster of a jump, extremely dangerous. He might try for fun here and there, but if he's working on a new quad, it's the 4Lz, especially considering those old news by Max. 

The 4A will be a post-Olympics thing. Even then, it's going to be really hard to incorporate into a program, especially considering how Yuzuru likes to do things. One of the reasons why I'm curious to see it, is because I want to know if he'll end up compromising or not. Might have to. 

But ...but....our space kitten is better with axel than other jumps lol  :smiley-scared005:

57 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Was that sent by karne or what? This confession is so funny to me, especially the part about Yuzu's quad thirst. Javi and Kevin Reynolds were doing 3 quad programs long before Yuzu. I'm doubtful Yuzu would have thought about jumping more than 3 quads if the youngsters hadn't been throwing 4Lz and 4F around. It makes no logical sense.

You certainly have not been here long enough to know Karne. 

3 hours ago, Floria said:

Keiji Tanaka interview with comments on Yuzuru

Thank you for link! It's great that Yuzu have a good friends like Keiji and Ryuju. Next Japan Nationals will be so hard for me. Only 2 ladies spots and so many male skaters that I like will be fighting for the 3rd spot :dpooh:

About the confession, I follow this blog for drama, need to check the comments :biggrin:

Also an old news now, but the new blades are so beautiful :loveeyes: I think they will look amazing with his all black training gear :acceptable:

10 minutes ago, Dori6886 said:

About the confession, I follow this blog for drama, need to check the comments :biggrin:

The comments tend to be the best. Some of the confessions are really weird and some are so obviously made to bait reactions. 

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

And how is this Yuzu's fault?!?!?!  :yznotimpressed:

Everything is Yuzu's fault. Boys jumping too many quads now, girls all feeling fat because his waist is thinner than theirs, global warming.....

Seriously though, better not take these too serious. At least half of those are just bait :coffee:

2 minutes ago, Pamigena said:

Everything is Yuzu's fault. Boys jumping too many quads now, girls all feeling fat because his waist is thinner than theirs, global warming.....

Seriously though, better not take these too serious. At least half of those are just bait :coffee:

Yeah, you're right! 

Happy 200 posts! Baby Swan! :smiley-eatdrink016: