General Yuzuru Chat

17 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I can’t remember whose it was but there was one at NHK, maybe Evgenia’s, and it looked like mercury, liquid metal swimming around. It was amazing.

I had no idea SEIMEI was so full of 🌈 :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I saw Yuzu's Requiem in Barcelona, and he was the shiniest person at the entire gala, sparkles everywhere. The tv didn't convey the half of it. 

I think this Seimei costume might have more sparkles than the old one. They replaced embriodery maybe?

1 hour ago, Moria Polonius said:

I saw Yuzu's Requiem in Barcelona, and he was the shiniest person at the entire gala, sparkles everywhere. The tv didn't convey the half of it. 

I think this Seimei costume might have more sparkles than the old one. They replaced embriodery maybe?

Yep pretty sure they changed the embriodery - they took out a lot of the gold/green patterning that used to be on the 2016 one so maybe they added more sequins in exchange :laughing: 

edited for clarity

2 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Omg wtf why are they talking about 4-1-4 already?! :Poohgaveup: 

Maybe they're thinking about the one that he did in the WC17 gala but he fell? The 4t-loop-4t?

I think this is a new one from that infamous blue roses photoshoot from the new Aera mag this month :smiley-love017:

DWmqm25VwAAui3H.jpg

More from this thread

8 minutes ago, getsurenka said:

I came across this video of Yuzu's #1 cheer up song "Kaze re-fly version" by now deceased Wada Kouji and I want to share it because the video has english lyrics in it which makes it easier for us to understand why it is such a motivational song.

the original one was my soundtrack of 2005-2006