General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, Danibellerika said:

I am expecting nothing less than a well skated event.  Since men have been a mess all season the olympics could be the perfect storm for these guys to pull it together. 

I want perfect revenge for the guys who missed GPF, due to injuries or other maladies....:slinkaway:

The 05/06 season vibes are ridiculously strong this year.

Just now, ralucutzagy said:

:omg::tumblr_m9ralgqmho1qdlkyg::tumblr_m9ralgqmho1qdlkyg::tumblr_m9ralgqmho1qdlkyg::tumblr_m9ralgqmho1qdlkyg::tumblr_m9ralgqmho1qdlkyg:

DU4aZz9U8AAHbOG.jpg

You know the joke when you see a picture of someone that looks shady and you say "imagine finding that person coming out of an alley and then having them asking you what time is it" because it would be scary?

If i saw this person coming out of that alley, i would think i just died and went to heaven. Or break down crying, idk.

1 minute ago, Hydroblade said:

You know the joke when you see a picture of someone that looks shady and you say "imagine finding that person coming out of an alley and then having them asking you what time is it" because it would be scary?

If i saw this person coming out of that alley, i would think i just died and went to heaven. Or break down crying, idk.

And Yuzu would be like "don't be scared! Is just me!! :laughing:

1 minute ago, Hydroblade said:

...but he's smiling at you, s-m-i-l-i-n-g, that's not shady at all.

1 minute ago, ralucutzagy said:

And Yuzu would be like "don't be scared! Is just me!! :laughing:

i know the smile is lovely and i'm being squished into oblivion but i can't stope staring at the mole right below the phiten necklace...

1 minute ago, Xen said:

...but he's smiling at you, s-m-i-l-i-n-g, that's not shady at all.

Oh no, he's not shady. I guess i can't english today, what i meant is that we often joke about finding shady figures coming out from alleys in the night asking you for the time. If this person came out of the alley i wouldn't be scared but i would probably turn into mush :P

OMG.

Just came home from work and there were ten or so new pages here. I almost got a heart attack.

It will be this way probably every evening now, what with new pictures, training schedules, etc...omg.

Olympics.

Why? 

Why canˋt I have a nice relaxing interest without things like competitions??:rofl:.

No chance.

But I love being not alone in these Olympic times.

Greetings to all!

59 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

I'm crying every time I see GPF section. Those 2,1,1,1,1 melt my heart somehow.

Also, please somebody sacrifice your sanity and talk to me about Boston take a look at this and tell this is just a misread of the injury known by us , and not YET another injury he was having at the time...

Reveal hidden contents

He sustained an injury to his left ankle at the 2016 World Championships in Boston

I'm sure that's a misunderstanding of his lisfranc injury (which was actually a slow progress throughout the season than it happening in Boston.

40 minutes ago, singcarcom said:

In general I agree with you although I disagree about Javi not having a chance to win gold. During worlds last year, if he didn't make those mistakes he did during fs, he could win his 3rd consecutive world championships. 

Javi doesn't is lagging in terms of BV, but he's not as far back as Patrick. And since he doesn't need to worry about team competitions, he doesn't need to worry about the fatigue.

As for Nathan, I'm not sure about the part where he peaked early. I felt that his performance after US classics have been going downhill till GPF. US nationals is where he performed well again, although I'm not sure how much nationals inflation and lack of competitive stress contributed to that. So I feel that there's a chance that he might peak at the right time.

I agree about Javi still having a chance, as well.

I had actually started writing something super long about the chances of the top 5, but I think I'll post it in the OGM chances thread, as here it'll get lost and for now I think it's better to keep this the watering cacti thread LOL Too much nice and fun stuff :war: