General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, KatjaThera said:

and a bit OT, I had a little heart attack at Hydro's reaction to the wedding dress, as I saw that before seeing what the post was about and thought "Oh, sh..., bad news?!" :13877886:I guess I'm more panicky than I thought...)

1 hour ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

You are not alone... :10636614:

I'm sorry my squish scared you :sadPooh:

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

Lol I died too. After the good news from Brian (is there a source, btw?) I thought “I knew this was too good to be true. He’s broken both his legs.”

Please softly bite your tongue :snpeace: (Since this is Yuzu we're talking about, I refuse to even think such thoughts :snmouchotto:)

10 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

lol it's ok, I think we're all a little trigger happy now...

I confess to being triggered enough, I logged onto vpn on my cellphone just so I could checkout a facebook link. :13877886:

26 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I'm sorry my squish scared you :sadPooh:

No it's fine, I think anything would have set off the trigger. We're just very dry, very thirsty cacti. But now, I have drawing ideas!

2 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Maybe... Or maybe he means that he wants to be sure that he deserved the win because he performed to his very, very VERY lofty standards. Yuzu outdoes us all when it comes to being salty, but he's salty about his own performances being less than perfect. :13877886:

Reminds me how he wasn't so sure about winning Worlds 2014. Or even at Sochi Olympics.