General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, kaerb said:

Here's the fan account if you were all curious, I think it was one of the first things I read when I started searching for more info about him :10636614: http://pixiedusts.tumblr.com/post/86927055153

also, iconic Shoma-like answer:

I die, I die imagining if I'd been the one to see him in a grocery store.

Really, how can he look so good doing grocery shopping? When I go grocery shopping, you wouldn't want to admit you knew me the way I just put on whatever's handy lol.

But if I know I just might bump into Yuzu, I'd probably go out wearing my best clothes every time :laughing:

4 minutes ago, katonice said:

Really, how can he look so good doing grocery shopping? When I go grocery shopping, you wouldn't want to admit you knew me the way I just put on whatever's handy lol.

But if I know I just might bump into Yuzu, I'd probably go out wearing my best clothes every time :laughing:

I would wear my best headphones/earbuds (not that I have any) lol

9 minutes ago, katonice said:

There's a part of me that finds it amusing that he could do normal, grocery shopping. XD 

Well in Canada he could get away with it, but I can't imagine what would happen if he did it in Japan. 

Actually, looking at that photo a bit more, I don't think I'd really recognize him even if I tripped into him, he does look a bit more "normal-guy" like with glasses on and off ice.