General Yuzuru Chat

17 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

We're all deeply affected by the abscence of our King

17 minutes ago, Sammie said:

Lol. I’m not quite sure how it went to that direction. :smiley-dance018:

I think we are all going crazy. I've been Javi goat noising everyday when reading the comments, good news or bad ones ( especially the bad ones). It's like a coping mechanism. 

1 hour ago, Anony said:

Gotta keep up with them GOE and PCS candies he never seems to get

*Voice full of disdain* BUT HE GOT candies ALL the TIME! Just last time...

last time...

CoC'14!! See? See? He got candies for a five falls skate!!!

With Bandage over his head, what it is, he should get a costume deduction, not candies!!!

Sorry, My salt mentioned Cup of Disaster... I'll excuse us now :slinkaway: and beat some reason into it.:facepalm:

45 minutes ago, Neenah said:

Since it is Yuzu the king of extra, he will probably take off and not come back down at all  :xD:

You know, Moon is probably closer to Planet Hanyu than Earth...so he might probably cover his preparation for return to his homeplanet...

Actually there was that vine that was basically it, wasn't it? Shooting stars, or something?

41 minutes ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

The planet is getting crazier by the minute. Now we're talking about skating on the moon!! :confused:

You know, we were pretty normal this off-season because of all the new sources, etc, as compared to just after 2016WC, so... the balance had to be restored, it had to hit us at one point, probably :smiley-happy085:

Also, regarding the message, isn't it from Sendai Broadcasting station or something? (I don't see usual housoukyou, but two signs after Sendai are the same...)

1 minute ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

Dear my phone's music player,

Why are you choosing random pictures from my phone gallery and making it the thumbnail for songs? I cannot with you!!! 

Love,

My dying self:13877886:

https://mobile.twitter.com/PapiandPooh421/status/930582502367838208/photo/1

Put it in the team superstitious thread, your phone is officially superstitious. Or your soundoracle evolved into sound-and-pic oracle. Should be more accurate like this :biggrin: 

Also I bet your phone gallery is beautiful...

17 minutes ago, Sammie said:

Everyone probably saw it already. But I have to wonder what he says to his seniors when he is angry. His face :hachimaki:

Nooooooooo... I haven't seen Yuzu on the ice since... well since the accident and when i go for days without watching him skate it always feels like the first time :sadPooh: 

The emotions are too strong, i apologize