One of my favourites is this one:

Yuzuru Hanyu - 羽生結弦 - You will be king again

I watched it quite often before WC 2017.

(I hope the link works. It's my first time to post a link)

Khoai will be happy. He spent so much time for that video. :love:

Yuzuru Hanyu 【MAD】Empire of angels

Definitely one of my favorites. And 'Empire of Angels' by Thomas Bergersen is so epic. Yuzuru should try skating to this music. :cool:

All this :pbow: !

And an other one I love - and with a music that I would like Yuzu could skate, too:

Unstoppable - Yuzuru Hanyu 羽生結弦 - galaxydust (perfect for Planet Hanyu :s_wink )

* While I was posting I didn't see the post of marlet...we are in agreement anyway :)

how awesome would it be if yuzu skated to music like "empire of angels"? this is the type of EPIC music that would be so suited to yuzu's intensity!

:goe: :goe: :goe:

Everytime I listen to this song (basically every morning when I'm walking to work) my mind automatically pictures a jumping Yuzuru... haha!

how awesome would it be if yuzu skated to music like "empire of angels"? this is the type of EPIC music that would be so suited to yuzu's intensity!

:goe: :goe: :goe:

Everytime I listen to this song (basically every morning when I'm walking to work) my mind automatically pictures a jumping Yuzuru... haha!

now that i have seen this video, if i hear this song again i will be just like you and have yuzu in my mind with the music! :rofl2:

Once brainwashed, forever brainwashed :rofl2: :rofl2:

now that i have seen this video, if i hear this song again i will be just like you and have yuzu in my mind with the music! :rofl2:

That's what happened to me! I had this music in my playlist for so long but now when I hear it I automatically think about Yuzu )))

I don't know if it is right to post here also this kind of fan made videos: this is "GPF2015 EX - DON'T STOP ME NOW - YUZURU HANYU(하뉴 유즈루)" - by Aaron M :

Wow, I remember back when I watched this fancam for the first time, I initially forgot all about it and a few days later I found myself with a seemingly inexplicable desire to see Yuzuru skate to "Don't stop me now", which was kind of tormenting :laugh:

Therefore I looked it up, and sure enough (Yuzuru Rule 34?) I found this MAD:

, a mashup of Vertigo and Hello I Love You set to the song (video starts a bit later).

Now it's one of my favourites... hmm, what are the odds of him liking the song from the GPF2015 gala finale and ever doing an actual program to it? A girl can dream :s_wink

Oh I haven't watched that before! (thank you weiyan) he's so cute :pbow:

haha you are welcome ^^ the shouting of thank you at the end almost made me tear up actually, so touching :sadPooh:

OMG! So sute! :goe:

yesss yuzu is just so precious :devil: