Everything posted by yuzuangel
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Welp, the scoring train has sailed...I think Yuzu should put 4A in both SP and FS, eff the scores, just 2x the probability of landing it
-
Team we're fewer but still good!
Welp.
-
How Do I...?
Sorry for the late reply, we aren't always online. I will delete your acct.
-
Translations + Info about Yuzuru's thesis: Feasibility study on the utilization of wireless / inertial sensor type motion capture system in figure skating
- People's Daily Weibo Winter Olympics Video
- [ENG SUB] 190129 Javier Talks About Yuzuru Hanyu
- [ENG LYRICS] Yuzuru Hanyu Masquerade Fantasy On Ice Makuhari
- [ENG LYRICS] Yuzuru Hanyu CRYSTAL MEMORIES Fantasy On Ice Makuhari
- [ENG SUB] Sano Talking About Yuzuru Hanyu's Axel Jump
- 2019 World Championships - Yuzuru Hanyu FS (CCTV, ENG SUB)
- [ENG SUB] Satomi Ito Documentary: The Woman behind Yuzuru Hanyu
- 2022 Olympics - Team Women's FS [NBC]
- General Yuzuru Chat
Hope everyone stays safe poor Yuzu and Tohoku... 🙏- General Yuzuru Chat
Yes you did!! also I just love how much cultural impact Yuzu has- 2022 Olympics - Team Men's SP [NBC]
- Beijing Olympics FS + Gala B ESP
I'll try to download it!- Donations
- 2022 Olympics - Yuzuru Hanyu EX [NBC]
- 2022 Olympics - Yuzuru Hanyu EX [No Commentary]
- 2022 Olympics - Yuzuru Hanyu FS [NBC]
- Practice Rink Men (February 7)
- 2022 Olympics - Men's FS [NBC]
- Practice Rink ROC USA (February 11)
- Practice Rink ROC, USA
- [Practice] Seimei
Part 1 and Part 2 are two different videos (download links are listed as Part 3 and Part 4, respectively) - People's Daily Weibo Winter Olympics Video