Everything posted by yuzuangel
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I like your avatar The story behind the photo made me sad though... You mean all of Boston? Or was there a reason why he wore a tshirt?
-
Yuzuru Hanyu Fancams and Reports
Thank you for posting! I hope you don't regret going despite the tickets being 42759374502347509843 dollars :sick:
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I like your avatar
-
Yuzuru Hanyu subreddit?
it sounds interesting but reddit isn't very nice to yuzu sometimes so i tend not to go on it
-
Upcoming features
Yes, hopefully custom titles will come soon...
-
Team Japan
Honestly, I think Kaori doesn't have as much of a chance to get it either. I think it will be Satoko + Mai, Satoko + Marin, or Mai + Marin.
-
Team USA
What about Elizabet?
-
Suggestions?
There is a thread here :3 topic27.html
- Poll - Favourite programs
-
Team USA
Haha the other day I saw Vincent skating at my local rink to R+J1.0 in underarmour and he looked a lot like Yuzu from far away....
-
General Yuzuru Chat
[image] [/image] oh my god he looks soooooo goooooood
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Welcome! I understood you completely! Your English is good
-
Suggestions?
what do you mean by multiple quotes?
- Daily Yuzuru Photos thread
-
Yuzuru Hanyu subreddit?
Is this an active community? https://www.reddit.com/r/yuzuruhanyu
-
Team USA
Karen...would be a complete package skater if she didn't so obviously underrotate her 3T all the damn time. Looks like a problem that's hard to fix though.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
So you guys can all land quads?
-
Other Skaters' 2017/18 program announcements
I actually was scared to say this bc of all the criticism of Shoma's jumps (which I agree with) but I really liked his LP a lot at Worlds.
-
Other Skaters' 2017/18 program announcements
TURANDOT?! Seriously?! He needs to keep his FS....it was exquisite.
-
Team Canada
poor canada, they missed out on having a full set of skaters by 1 placement in men's
-
Daily Yuzuru Photos thread
poor baby let me help you out with that :angel:
- 1,987 replies
-
-
- 1
-
-
- yuzu
- photos
- yuzu photos
- yuzuru photos
-
Tagged with:
-
Team Canada
A sexy, new face from an emerging market would be the best story for the IOC which is why japanese skaters seem to never get candies (almost)
- General Skating Chat
-
Team Japan
It'd be something if Sota could be at the same Olympics as Yuzuru but on the other hand, I hope they are going to take great care with his progress next season. The following quad is more his, culminating with 2022, so as he's such a huge hopeful and frankly, probably the only one coming up at the moment, that is probably priority. True. I originally thought Koshiro could follow up but not very promising so far tho I keep a spot in my heart for him. Then I hold out hope that he gets his wish....to skate in 2022........with Yuzu :silent:
-
Team USA
USA men have amazing depth (maybe moreso than any other country in the world? besides Japan, but even this is arguable as Japan has 1-2 but their 3 is not even close to top 10) whereas the ladies not so much. Honestly, I've been so frustrated at the ladies this season that I almost felt angry they got 3 spots when Japan only got 2. I felt like Japanese ladies deserved it more. Very frustrated at Gracie but to be fair her fall from grace made me like her more. Before I thought she was overhyped (especially during Sochi, omg! Blonde! Beautiful! Gracie! GOLD! I was so sick of it!) but now, I feel bad for her and can tell she's not the perfect little pretty princess the media paints her out to be, which makes her more likable to me. So..still waiting for that breakout performance from her and hope she can do it at the Olympics. My favorite team would be Gracie, Karen, and Mirai, but Ashley will probably be on the team. I just don't think she'll medal and sending her also won't be much of an investment as she's already peaked.