Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

yuzuangel

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by yuzuangel

  1. I like your avatar The story behind the photo made me sad though... You mean all of Boston? Or was there a reason why he wore a tshirt?
  2. Thank you for posting! I hope you don't regret going despite the tickets being 42759374502347509843 dollars :sick:
  3. I like your avatar
  4. it sounds interesting but reddit isn't very nice to yuzu sometimes so i tend not to go on it
  5. Yes, hopefully custom titles will come soon...
  6. Honestly, I think Kaori doesn't have as much of a chance to get it either. I think it will be Satoko + Mai, Satoko + Marin, or Mai + Marin.
  7. What about Elizabet?
  8. There is a thread here :3 topic27.html
  9. How can I just choose two?! :( I picked Requiem and R+J1.0, after that would've been Chopin :3
  10. Haha the other day I saw Vincent skating at my local rink to R+J1.0 in underarmour and he looked a lot like Yuzu from far away....
  11. [image] [/image] oh my god he looks soooooo goooooood
  12. Welcome! I understood you completely! Your English is good
  13. what do you mean by multiple quotes?
  14. Is this an active community? https://www.reddit.com/r/yuzuruhanyu
  15. Karen...would be a complete package skater if she didn't so obviously underrotate her 3T all the damn time. Looks like a problem that's hard to fix though.
  16. So you guys can all land quads?
  17. I actually was scared to say this bc of all the criticism of Shoma's jumps (which I agree with) but I really liked his LP a lot at Worlds.
  18. TURANDOT?! Seriously?! He needs to keep his FS....it was exquisite.
  19. poor canada, they missed out on having a full set of skaters by 1 placement in men's
  20. poor baby let me help you out with that :angel:
  21. A sexy, new face from an emerging market would be the best story for the IOC which is why japanese skaters seem to never get candies (almost)
  22. It'd be something if Sota could be at the same Olympics as Yuzuru but on the other hand, I hope they are going to take great care with his progress next season. The following quad is more his, culminating with 2022, so as he's such a huge hopeful and frankly, probably the only one coming up at the moment, that is probably priority. True. I originally thought Koshiro could follow up but not very promising so far tho I keep a spot in my heart for him. Then I hold out hope that he gets his wish....to skate in 2022........with Yuzu :silent:
  23. USA men have amazing depth (maybe moreso than any other country in the world? besides Japan, but even this is arguable as Japan has 1-2 but their 3 is not even close to top 10) whereas the ladies not so much. Honestly, I've been so frustrated at the ladies this season that I almost felt angry they got 3 spots when Japan only got 2. I felt like Japanese ladies deserved it more. Very frustrated at Gracie but to be fair her fall from grace made me like her more. Before I thought she was overhyped (especially during Sochi, omg! Blonde! Beautiful! Gracie! GOLD! I was so sick of it!) but now, I feel bad for her and can tell she's not the perfect little pretty princess the media paints her out to be, which makes her more likable to me. So..still waiting for that breakout performance from her and hope she can do it at the Olympics. My favorite team would be Gracie, Karen, and Mirai, but Ashley will probably be on the team. I just don't think she'll medal and sending her also won't be much of an investment as she's already peaked.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.