Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

yuzuangel

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by yuzuangel

  1. Mansai does kind of look like Yuzu, ngl.
  2. rj1 was nothing like rj2 so i'm okay with that. however, rj2 was far inferior to rj1 in terms of choreography.............hopefully that wasn't on purpose. anyway, i'm thinking on the bright side right now. chopin is the most beautiful figure skating program ever, the consummate performance of art fused with athleticism. i'm glad people will be able to see it, people who don't usually watch figure skating and only tune in because of the olympics. i did have somewhat of a fantasy before this of of people I know watching yuzu skate at the Olympics, and me pulling out Chopin and being like "wait but you've got to see this" and blowing their minds. I guess this throws a wrench in my plans
  3. Yeah actually me too. LGC just has more baggage attached. Too bad this his 3rd season with Chopin. Otherwise it'd be perfect...
  4. Yes, I sort of knew he was gonna repeat a program.But I wasn't really expecting Chopin, I mean, it's been 2 seasons! I was thinking LGC, but that program doesn't seem to fit him well, he's had bad luck with it. I guess now that I'm thinking about it I'm not that surprised but still am, a little.
  5. Oh that's what I was thinking...a different chopin piece and it just got lost in translation -lalalala i can't hear you-
  6. Right now I'm set on completely different music cut and choreo. I just can't see a completely repeat, sorry.
  7. The guy who played Seimei in the movie...lol
  8. Popping quads into doubles.............the bane of my existence.
  9. With the sudden release of GP assignments and Yuzuru's music..........this has been a rather fishy day hasn't it? I really wonder, what is going on............
  10. That makes me happy. I miss Yulia.
  11. I'm hoping it's Chopin and Seimei with completely different music cuts and choreo. That I would actually...love.
  12. Which part did you dream?
  13. Same
  14. Yes, super defensive. And he knows it. It's really really weird. Have you heard of anyone doing a program for three seasons?!
  15. If this is true, then...I will forgive him lol. A little. Don't get me wrong, Chopin is my favorite Yuzu program ever. I just don't want to see him get suppressed scores because of lack of originality and stuff. And having to live with the demons of perfection. And I really wanted new programs Now that I think about it, I'm happy he didn't bring back POTO. It would've fit the theme, warhorse and all. Now, NHK and CoR... those are the two GPs I'm least likely to be able to go to.
  16. He hasssss to. Japan won't have 3 spots without him.
  17. I feel dead inside.
  18. ugh, all those times i accidentally quoted someone who i had multiquoted like 100 pages back in the FF pretty sure they got notifications each time, too
  19. There's this lady, who has a great shot of going to the Olympics (thanks to Elizabet) if she can get the minimum TES. I find it funny she has a Japanese wikipedia page but no English one. Her TES at AWG was 26.95 + 39.65 which doesn't quite cut it but...we'll see, haha.
  20. I wonder what it's like to skate over a contact... I heard skating over a hair pin isn't pretty
  21. LOL what. I ... never imagine he'd be the type
  22. I guess it depends on your prescription? If you have 3.00+ eyesight like I did you wouldn't be able to see the ice that carefully, and it'll probably make a difference in your confidence to execute and stuff. Also I think it affects your depth perception so it's harder to see how far away the boards are. And....sometimes there are wet spots and holes in the ice you want to avoid. Although I agree, I played many years of tennis and your vision is everything! Sometimes even a bright glare or the angle of the sun affects your play. As for falling and hitting their head, having worn contacts for 10+ years I've never had them fall out unless I was rubbing my eyes. If they fell out due to hitting your head you probably have more problems than losing your contacts :/

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.