Everything posted by yuzuangel
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I used to like tanos more but they're overdone now, so I do prefer him doing Rippons (also since he's been doing them for a while so it's more "him").
-
General Yuzuru Chat
haha yes, adorable
-
Fanart
- General Yuzuru Chat
YASSS- Fanart
- Fanart
- Daily Yuzuru Photos thread
- 1,987 replies
-
-
- 4
-
-
- yuzu
- photos
- yuzu photos
- yuzuru photos
-
Tagged with:
- General Yuzuru Chat
this made me laugh. i needed to be cheered up yea- General Yuzuru Chat
I just went there...- General Skating Chat
- General Yuzuru Chat
I feel sick from wanting the 4lz so much...- General Yuzuru Chat
lol i feel like he's gotten to the point where his triples all look like pops, even his 3A.- General Yuzuru Chat
Ah yes, I did see. I wonder why, since his 3A combinations are very successful for him, as are his solo quads (4S, 4T...). So I wonder why he's moving around the combinations.- General Yuzuru Chat
yeah ik, but if both 4T and 4S are combos, that means he has a solo 3A [ETA: by that I mean a 3A not in combination, not just 1 3A oops]...- General Yuzuru Chat
ikr #$%^- General Yuzuru Chat
Well, I respect that! I'm always like at skaters who let others completely pick everything for them...- General Yuzuru Chat
man, i thought i would calm down after the announcement, but nope...- General Yuzuru Chat
well it was quickly gone- General Yuzuru Chat
Things that matter rn: North Korea threatening to drop nukes on us Yuzu's free skate announcementjasdklfjaslkgh;lk- General Yuzuru Chat
YES NEW PICTURE- General Yuzuru Chat
who's disliking....- General Yuzuru Chat
i know. and i'm gonna get emotionally defensive i know even if i try not to be. this might be a bit of a long season- General Yuzuru Chat
So one of his 3As is solo? Why? I guess this gives more room for YOLO layouts?- Yuzuru News and Updates
- General Yuzuru Chat
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.