Everything posted by yuzuangel
-
Suggestions?
Added the site counter back (at the bottom)..
- General Skating Chat
-
Icenetwork's person of the year
Lol, they almost never nominate Yuzu, much less have him winning. This makes me not wanna pay for icenetwork anymore lol
- General Skating Chat
-
General Yuzuru Chat
meoima and sallycinnamon are our resident psychics
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Yuzu will win!!!
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I retweeted you! I hope you win!!
-
General Yuzuru Chat
can we all do it this is a democracy, right? if all of us do it...
-
General Yuzuru Chat
awesome! let's just go ahead and send that to the IOC
-
General Yuzuru Chat
perfect, wouldn't change a thing except yeah maybe add the year
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Beautiful!!
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I wish Yuzu was wearing what the guy on the right is wearing! we all know he looks gorgeous in kimono
-
General Yuzuru Chat
How about one where his face is engraved on it. Then they would have to give it to him right?!
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Then it can look like a soda can tab for all i care! I wouldn't be looking at it anyway. Oh, yes I do remember one of them on Yuna...
-
General Yuzuru Chat
yes please but tbf, i liked sochi's a lot more...
-
General Yuzuru Chat
awkward...
-
General Yuzuru Chat
yes...but honestly...could be better
-
The useless emoticons thread
I had a lot of fun adding emoticons, lol. Let me know if there are too many... Anyway, some of these are cute, but I can't imagine what situation they'd apply. But I want to use them anyway so I'm just posting them here <- maybe relevant to our space alien <- some of them look so angry <- sounds like a way to rub it in someone's face that a thread is going to be closed
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Omg amazing! Congrats! omg ugh that sucks...didn't jinabee also have trouble with tickets? must not be a very clear system...
-
General Yuzuru Chat
our beautiful baby stands out in a sea of models and actresses
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Yuzu has her :P
-
Technical problems
Oh, odd...I DID post a support message on the prophpbb board asking them to remove the redirect from our original domain (which was like blueblames.prophpbb.com) to planethanyu.com. That might do the trick.. ETA: can you guys try again? This should have been fixed a couple hours ago.
-
Poll - When/How did you become a fan of Yuzu?
This is so beautiful! And I totally understand. I would say he beautiful as the sunset, as the night sky, but honestly I think he is more beautiful Good luck getting tickets. I kind of want to do the same, but having the vacation days to do it may be hard...since it's all happening with a couple months. That's why I hope he goes to Skate Canada, because then I don't have to take too many...
- 249 replies
-
- yuzuru hanyu
- yuzu
- yuzuru
- yuzuru fans
-
Tagged with:
-
Poll - When/How did you become a fan of Yuzu?
Omg are you me? I had dreams about skating and Yuzuru every night for months, guaranteed. Sometimes more than once a night. I could barely get out of bed -- I still have unfinished projects that I was doing the moment I saw him perform live (on TV) that I might never finish...well, one day I will go back and finish, but it was completely deactivating... And yup, unpopular opinion but I agree. Javi's skate was fun but Seimei, even with the mistakes, was a masterpiece.
- 249 replies
-
-
- 1
-
-
- yuzuru hanyu
- yuzu
- yuzuru
- yuzuru fans
-
Tagged with:
-
General Yuzuru Chat
there's always autumn classic