Everything posted by axelnojutsu
-
Junior Skaters of 2018/19 season
Prayer circle for Sasha to survive her free skate
-
Junior Skaters of 2018/19 season
I guess I’ll miss it after all then... I won’t be home for another hour at least
-
Junior Skaters of 2018/19 season
How long until the ladies free?
- Planet Streaming Parties
-
Hey, remember us?
Weird flex but ok
-
Hey, remember us?
I'm not ready for Javi to be in this thread
-
Team Spain
Javi, please..are you trying to kill me
-
Congratulate skaters with their Birthdays
- Skating on the Planet
It's not serious, I don't think. There's a little step at the entrance to the rink, we were going to get something to drink and while I was putting on my guards one of the kids pushed me from behind with their stupid sled thingy and made me trip off the step.. got my toepick stuck on the matt but fell backwards and ouch I haven't had it checked out yet because I'm hoping it'll go away on its own if I just leave it alone. But I'm definitely staying off the ice for a while- Skating on the Planet
- Remembering Denis Ten
It’d be shocking if true but it is being put forward by the defense so I’m taking it with a grain of salt- Skating on the Planet
- Skating on the Planet
- Where can I find...?/ Is there a thread for...?
@hunny The livestream links (if available) usually get added to the very first post in the thread for the event that’s being broadcast. They’re in a little box with instructions. Other than that there’s https://www.eurovisionsports.tv/ or paid services like NBC Gold and Eurosport Player.- Planet Streaming Parties
- Planet Streaming Parties
- Planet Streaming Parties
- Planet Streaming Parties
- Planet Streaming Parties
- Planet Streaming Parties
- Our rematch with the tea leaves – GP Prediction Game 2.0!
I just completely gave up on points and "predicted" what I want to happen instead- Team Spain
- Team Spain
@LadyLou I thought he was gonna use Prometo as his SP- Team Spain
Why would you not skate at nationals when you are there to skate the gala Javi It's not like he has to worry about competition there- 2018/19 GP Assignments
- Skating on the Planet