Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Team we're fewer but still good!

Featured Replies

  • 1 month later...

As I frequently say my favourite pair are Sui/Han by some distance for many reasons, but partly because I like the fact that they are a proportionate couple, not a large muscular man flinging a small (often much younger) woman around the ice.  I get a similar vibe from Conti/ Macii after seeing them at Sheffield- they are both tall and thin - he could probably do with a little more muscle in order to be able to rescue the last lift that got away from them at Sheffield ( or maybe more stamina?) but I enjoyed their skating very much.

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2023 at 7:04 AM, ralucutzagy said:

 

Good luck, Paul Fentz!

 

Thanks Paul for staying so long.

I still feel a bit sad that his nerves often got the best of him, but there were beautiful moments as well.

 

 

And I'm a bit shocked, but why the heck is Daniel Grassl going to Team Tutberidze?!? Never expected that.....

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Donovan Carrillo just posted some video on his Insta of him doing a fabulous jump combo at TCC! So glad he's gotten the chance to try training there

  • 11 months later...

Hey, check out Matteo Rizzo! He's on fire! Filmed by On Ice Perspectives, of course.

 

(OIP posted a whole playlist from this ice show on YT, so go have a look!)

 

 

  • 2 weeks later...

This is about JGP but there is no current junior thread and I just need to say that after all the years I have been following figure skating there is finally a NZ skater on top of the podium. Congratulations Yanhao (Dwayne) Li. :clap:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.