Suggestions?

53 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Do you guys like the "latest posts" sidebar or is it useless?

I think I like the current version much more, with the total posts. Good job!

Thank you so much @Hydroblade and other mods for the awesome forum features :BeatingHeart::star-plucker-smiley:

I noticed that I can now enter things into my user titles.

Does this mean custom user titles are now activated?

Or do I have to promote myself from the old "Mushroom" rank to enter custom user titles?

Just now, souyouki said:

Thank you so much @Hydroblade and other mods for the awesome forum features :BeatingHeart::star-plucker-smiley:

I noticed that I can now enter things into my user titles.

Does this mean custom user titles are now activated?

Or do I have to promote myself from the old "Mushroom" rank to enter custom user titles?

Custom Titles are back :D!!

Hey guys,

I know you're busy and I don't know if you're all just fiddling for now, but is it possible to get the avatars in the rest of the forum back to the smaller size, like it's still currently in that other area? The new avatar size is even messing up someone's profile page since it's so big it runs off the header and covers the person's name. Alternatively, is there a way to hide avatars?

31 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Hey guys,

I know you're busy and I don't know if you're all just fiddling for now, but is it possible to get the avatars in the rest of the forum back to the smaller size, like it's still currently in that other area? The new avatar size is even messing up someone's profile page since it's so big it runs off the header and covers the person's name. Alternatively, is there a way to hide avatars?

fixed :D

5 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

fixed :D

:thankyou: Although I still personally prefer the smaller avatar size in the other place, the current size in the rest of the forum is much better than the huge overflowing ones we had before, so it pleases my aesthetics sense again. 

So sorry I'm such a complainer. :igiveup:

Just now, xeyra said:

:thankyou: Although I still personally prefer the smaller avatar size in the other place, the current size in the rest of the forum is much better than the huge overflowing ones we had before, so it pleases my aesthetics sense again. 

So sorry I'm such a complainer. :igiveup:

Haha yeah they are smaller there but since we are allowing to upload pics that are 200x200px if i scale down the display size some detail might be lost :/

On the previous platform it was 200x200 though, the display size