Media Day 2018

5 hours ago, turquoiseblue said:

This is such a Yuzu thing to say I can't even.... 

"When I say I managed to do something, I meant when I managed to do it perfectly with all the bells and whistles, above and beyond what anyone else considers "doing something" " #perfectionist 

35 minutes ago, Fay said:

Yuzu looks a decade younger though he's a few days older... :)

They both look so serious. I confess I'm not only looking forward to Yuzu's programs, but to all the TCC skaters this year. I really want to see how being there has affected Jason's skating and I can't wait to see Zhenya, she was already looking different and better during the ice shows so I suspect I'm gonna be wowed.

4 minutes ago, Sammie said:

We probably not getting anything today .... it was around this time when the news dropped about his programs...... sooo tomorrow .....

There's no guarantee we'll get anything at all but yesterday, news of the programs dropped first, and we already have that. It's still a bit early in Japan, 6am, so if we are to get any video of the SP, then it'll probably be a bit later.

1 minute ago, Yatagarasu said:

There's no guarantee we'll get anything at all but yesterday, news of the programs dropped first, and we already have that. It's still a bit early in Japan, 6am, so if we are to get any video of the SP, then it'll probably be a bit later.

I hope you’re right. I really want to see the sp :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg:

Just now, Sammie said:

I hope you’re right. I really want to see the sp :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg:

Fingers crossed.

I've actually started seeing new articles already, for about half an hour now, but there's nothing really 'new' there. So right now, they're following the same pattern as yesterday, question is just whether we'll get video or whether he'll be doing those long interviews that will get released later on. 

7 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

I was hoping by the time I got off work, SP would be out.... :sorrow:

SAME. oh well. good news is I have no work anymore. I have all the time to drown in Yuzu madness and procrastinate uni study in the world. 

• Hydroblade unfeatured and unpinned this topic