FIFA World Cup 2018

Yatagarasu

I'm annoyed about the 'brave small nation Iceland' narrative because they played so dirty. I don't mind the ten men behind the ball kind of game. It's not the kind of football I like watching but if you're a good offensive team, you should be able to break such defences down, that's part of the game, too. But kicking players and stomping on their feet when they are close to breaking that defence down, cynically fouling and giving up free kicks instead of defending when open play gets interesting, that's just cheating. That's a deliberate tactic, and Iceland got away with a lot of it. It's a shitty tactic and the ref let them do it. Might as well have been watching Stoke (except for the season when they really played football). I don't care how small and brave the nation is. If they want to defend, that's cool, but defend without kicking lumps out of their opponents. 

24 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

Wait what happened why are they all pushing each other?

The Costa Rican guy didn't give the ball back, so the Serbian got annoyed and they started to pull each other.

Then a minute later when they continued the game, another Serbian hit someone on his face...I have no idea how he didn't get a red card for that. :6a6943826e43: 

Back to yesterday's matches: yay for Croatia! :clap: They will need better defence against Argentina, because it was quiet weak yesterday...but they have three points now, that what's important now.