2018/19 Coaching changes

Sorry I was working.

I knew that Averbukh as usual has smth to say. Now for what Orser said abt how Zhenya couldn't choose which and how would her program look. That she was so unhappy.

Av said:" I didn't like what Orser said. He musn't bring political context in it. I worked with Zhenya's choreography for 4 years and she had enough freedom with it. I'll look what he will do as choreograph (sorry I'm realluly ashamed seems like in bad mood Aver couldn't remember that Borser is a coach not choreograph... Also I need to remark that Aver is in Eteri camp so I'll wait that he changed view of Zhenya to negative). If Orser wanted to say that all Russians are robots and they are oh so free-that's what I'll answer him.

He need to begin work with respectful comments to previous Zhenya's coaches and choreographers bcs they have way to go compare to Medvedeva's (past) programs."

https://m.sports.ru/figure-skating/1062967936.html

But Orser did said smth like that already?

I need to say that Aver is a drama queen with huge ago - but who not in Rus FS former and current elite circle? So bear it in mind... And some ppl comments too before Aver that Orser mustn't mention abt Eteri's authorisation in choosing what and how FS will skate.

IMHO it's really stupid bcs all of Eteri's skaters said it already-began from Alina to Gleih... Alina said in japanese show that her program's music already was decided without her and her program layout too. And Gleih said that when he in first time heard (that awful) music that later became Alina's tiger EX he knew that he want to make program to her from that music.

15 minutes ago, Lilona said:

And Gleih said that when he in first time heard (that awful) music that later became Alina's tiger EX he knew that he want to make program to her from that music.

Who is he? Is he with Eteri team like Daniil? 

Also it's hillarious to compare David Wilson and Aver... Aver is not so bad choreographer but as far as I know Wulson mb a Diva but much more promient and famous choreographer.

2 hours ago, Lilona said:

Sorry I was working.

I knew that Averbukh as usual has smth to say. Now for what Orser said abt how Zhenya couldn't choose which and how would her program look. That she was so unhappy.

Av said:" I didn't like what Orser said. He musn't bring political context in it. I worked with Zhenya's choreography for 4 years and she had enough freedom with it. I'll look what he will do as choreograph (sorry I'm realluly ashamed seems like in bad mood Aver couldn't remember that Borser is a coach not choreograph... Also I need to remark that Aver is in Eteri camp so I'll wait that he changed view of Zhenya to negative). If Orser wanted to say that all Russians are robots and they are oh so free-that's what I'll answer him.

He need to begin work with respectful comments to previous Zhenya's coaches and choreographers bcs they have way to go compare to Medvedeva's (past) programs."

https://m.sports.ru/figure-skating/1062967936.html

But Orser did said smth like that already?

I need to say that Aver is a drama queen with huge ago - but who not in Rus FS former and current elite circle? So bear it in mind... And some ppl comments too before Aver that Orser mustn't mention abt Eteri's authorisation in choosing what and how FS will skate.

IMHO it's really stupid bcs all of Eteri's skaters said it already-began from Alina to Gleih... Alina said in japanese show that her program's music already was decided without her and her program layout too. And Gleih said that when he in first time heard (that awful) music that later became Alina's tiger EX he knew that he want to make program to her from that music.

So Averbukh is putting words into Brian‘s mouth now. Brian just repeated what Evgenia told him and didn’t make a single comment generalizing Russians. Or did I miss something? 

But it must have hit a nerve for Averblah to get defensive like this LOL :knc_brian1: 

Maxim Trankov really surprised me. Usually, he is so straight so it seems almost rude. But in that interview, he is really supportive of Zhenya's decision.

Summary:

He said that when in Eteri's group new star is born old star need to r*****. And Zhenya just won't. She didn't want to repeat the fate of Julia Lipnitskaya so she moved to Orser.

Max: I know Zhenya really well, I know how much she is decent, polite, adequate and smart human being.

I don't know more correct person in FS than Evgenia Medvedeva.

He against what Eteri did. He felt it was unpleasant. Wow, I'm really surprised xD.

Link

4 minutes ago, Lilona said:

Maxim Trankov really surprised me. Usually, he is so straight so it seems almost rude. But in that interview, he is really supportive of Zhenya's decision.

Summary:

He said that when in Eteri's group new sta is born old star need to r*****. And Zhenya just won't. She didn't want to repeat the fate of Julia Lipnitskaya so she moved to Orser.

Max: I know Zhenya really well, I know how much she is decent, polite, adequate and smart human being.

He against what Eteri did. He felt it was unpleasant. Wow, I'm really surprised xD.

Link

Wow that sounds like he didn't bother with sugarcoating anything!

7 minutes ago, Lilona said:

Summary:

He said that when in Eteri's group new star is born old star need to r*****. And Zhenya just won't. She didn't want to repeat the fate of Julia Lipnitskaya so she moved to Orser.

Link

tenor.gif?itemid=5591639

12 минут назад, WinForPooh сказал:

Wow that sounds like he didn't bother with sugarcoating anything!

He always says what he wants and thinks. And sometimes it's really rude staff. But with all that: I'm surprised, She right, she wrong, I don't know - short and vague comments from others his interview like a fresh breeze really.

I am so happy about the Zhenya news. This still hasn't sunk in yet and I'm still shook, but wow, this is so exciting. 

And Brian's interview has healing powers, as usual :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid: Just when you think you can't admire him more as a coach, a new interview comes out and it turns out you can.