Team China

C_mHKN-V0AAOAS2.jpg

You can find the other photos here https://mobile.twitter.com/purplelove301 :love:

Xiaoyu is always such an embodiment of elegance! Hao Zhang is skillful and all, and they have good comp results together, but sometimes I can't help wondering what if she could pair with someone who's got style and an aura like she does...

Btw, Xiaoyu has recently won an award, the name roughly translates into something like "Beijing Youths of Excellence," I think.

C_mHKN-V0AAOAS2.jpg

You can find the other photos here https://mobile.twitter.com/purplelove301 :love:

Xiaoyu is always such an embodiment of elegance! Hao Zhang is skillful and all, and they have good comp results together, but sometimes I can't help wondering what if she could pair with someone who's got style and an aura like she does...

Btw, Xiaoyu has recently won an award, the name roughly translates into something like "Beijing Youths of Excellence," I think.

I think Yu/Jin had so much chemistry together. Now they have 3 strong pairs so the switch worked in part, but I think Yu/Jin had much more potential together.

That aside, love those photos, she's gorgeous :love:

I think Yu/Jin had so much chemistry together. Now they have 3 strong pairs so the switch worked in part, but I think Yu/Jin had much more potential together.

Glad to know I'm not alone in thinking Yu/Jin still had more potential. I absolutely loved them together, and while I see that the switch "worked out" as in medal and success prospects, I'd still love to have Yu/Jin back, simply for the selfish wish to see a pair that really has something special for me, not just one that "works".

But in the end, I can't do anything but wish them all the best. I hope Peng/Jin continue to improve too, they're charming.

And those pictures are just amazing. Xiaoyu has something so regal and "unreal" about her look, it's just stunning :love:

^^ Oh my, the dumplings look awesome, not to mention Cong himself... :D He looks so serious and focused when cooking. Maybe I shouldn't have looked. Now I'm hungry...

Ah, it's off season now, so the lady skaters can finally treat themselves to some nice meals! I shudder at the thought of their strict weight control.

Joey said:
Gio said:
PomeloPooh said:

Glad to know I'm not alone in thinking Yu/Jin still had more potential. I absolutely loved them together, and while I see that the switch "worked out" as in medal and success prospects, I'd still love to have Yu/Jin back, simply for the selfish wish to see a pair that really has something special for me, not just one that "works".

But in the end, I can't do anything but wish them all the best. I hope Peng/Jin continue to improve too, they're charming.

And those pictures are just amazing. Xiaoyu has something so regal and "unreal" about her look, it's just stunning :love:

Agreed. Yu/Jin had that "something more", the kind of feeling that very few pairs can give you. They had so much potential, it's a shame not to see them together anymore. I honestly thought they'd become China's n.2 after Sui/Han pretty soon. Yu/Zhang and Peng/Jin may get the results, but I don't really see them giving me the same feelings. I also think that, results and feels aside, Yu/Jin had so much quality on some elements.

Yes it's unreal how beautiful she is :love:

I only saw Yu/Zhang once, and I don't know Zhang well, so I don't know if I'm allowed to give my opinion... But I really didn't like him at all. He really just looked like a guy who was throwing his partner like a potato sack or something... didn't seem to care much for her, Idk, it was a weird impression.

While Sui/Han and Peng/Jin have so much chemistry...

TSL always called Peng/Zhang the father-daughter pair. They looked almost inappropriate together. Yu/Zhang looks less that way. Still, Yu seems to be the loser in all of this, even though she is scoring higher now. It would be nice if she could get an Olympic medal for her trouble, though I don't expect it. There are too many other fantastic teams.