2018/2019 Season Program Announcements

Только что, Fay сказал:

I have trouble envisaging her as Juliet... sorry. 

What about Christine? :13877886: But I hope she will cope. At the end of the season, her Swan Lake was much better.

Just now, Fay said:

Do you think Gleikhengauz is lurking here? 

With our luck? You never know. Best not to put things out into the Universe :13877886:

Of course, they could give her something Japanese for the FS! Surprise!

Just now, Yatagarasu said:

With our luck? You never know. Best not to put things out into the Universe :13877886:

Of course, they could give her something Japanese for the FS! Surprise!

Just how much Japanese music do you expect Gleikhengauz to know? Seimei? 

11 minutes ago, Fay said:

Just how much Japanese music do you expect Gleikhengauz to know? Seimei? 

Anything Joe Hisaishi? He's so famous that there is a tonne to choose from. Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle,  Princess Mononoke OSTs, things like that would pop up for him right away.

3 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Anything Joe Hisaishi? He's so famous that there is a tonne to choose from. Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle,  Princess Mononoke OSTs, things like that would pop up for him right away.

Ok, let’s hope they go for something slightly more original in their free. They aren’t likely to leave Don Quixote for the third year running. 

4 minutes ago, Fay said:

Ok, let’s hope they go for something slightly more original in their free. They aren’t likely to leave Don Quixote for the third year running. 

I really wouldn't mind if they gave her something 'softer' to skate to, as she is so young, and alas a fun program seems quite unlikely. So at least something gentle. 

I wouldn't bet against the tutu - they could pick the corps de ballet character from PoTO.  If they're lurking there's a whole warhorse thread to use as a musical smorgasbord.......:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

POTO ... :13877886:

on the bright side, at least no more tutus~! 

Just now, Sombreuil said:

I wouldn't bet against the tutu - they could pick the corps de ballet character from PoTO.  If they're lurking there's a whole warhorse thread to use as a musical smorgasbord.......:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

If you two had just jinxed her, I am haunting you both for the entirety of the next season:tantrum:

Course not- there's Cinderella, Nutcracker, Les Sylphides, Giselle, Coppelia......actually Coppelia might be age appropriate and a bit more lively. I might be able to cope with that.

6 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

I really wouldn't mind if they gave her something 'softer' to skate to, as she is so young, and alas a fun program seems quite unlikely. So at least something gentle. 

Agreed.

She doesn't have the chops for POTO. She's 16! But FS likes warhorses.

• sallycinnamon changed the title to 2018/2019 Season Program Announcements