2018/2019 Season Program Announcements

That Nathan thing starts nicely and then crossover, crossover, crossover, crossover, pop, crossover, crossover, crossover, crossover, arm transition, crossover crossover, crossover, jump, ... etc. I preferred Nemesis when we got those little snippets. 

35 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

That Nathan thing starts nicely and then crossover, crossover, crossover, crossover, pop, crossover, crossover, crossover, crossover, arm transition, crossover crossover, crossover, jump, ... etc. I preferred Nemesis when we got those little snippets. 

Be kind - he was getting ready for an axel there...

Wakaba's new music is fantastic. It's fresh, perfect for a youngster and someone who has a lot of explosive energy like she does.

Hello Shun. He's joining JGP this season and I cannot wait. His spins are much better they say which is making me faint with relief. 

Deniss Vasiljevs will have one of his programs choreographed by contemporary dancer Kenta Kojiri.

Alina's version of Carmen:

Spoiler

I agree, Wakaba's music is really cool and I think it's very much "her". Looking forward to seeing the program. :clap:

Not sure about the costume though - the white colour and the general style seem to stand in complete contrast to the music. :laughing:

But I'll wait until we can actually see it in action. I'm usually a fan of her costumes.

3 minutes ago, Rainna said:

I agree, Wakaba's music is really cool and I think it's very much "her". Looking forward to seeing the program. :clap:

Not sure about the costume though - the white colour and the general style seem to stand in complete contrast to the music. :laughing:

But I'll wait until we can actually see it in action. I'm usually a fan of her costumes.

I don’t mind the costume, she looks cute :shrug:

I’m sure there’s better options but I think this is just a first pancake anyways

Love the music choice though, can’t wait to see what she’ll do with it :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

13 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

I don’t mind the costume, she looks cute :shrug:

I’m sure there’s better options but I think this is just a first pancake anyways

Of course she does :7938863: I'm just getting a very different vibe from it than from the music. I'm almost hearing Swan Lake when I look at it :laughing:

But you're right, it could still change, we'll see!

Wow, Wakaba's music is fantastic, I love it :smiley-love017: .. Now I am really looking forward to see the program  :smiley-happy085:

BTW, fans think this may be Nathan's SP music (they deduced it from a 2 seconds video :laughing:)

Admins, if I am not supposed to post these speculations here let me know and I will remove it 

6 minutes ago, Neenah said:

Wow, Wakaba's music is fantastic, I love it :smiley-love017: .. Now I am really looking forward to see the program  :smiley-happy085:

BTW, fans think this may be Nathan's SP music (they deduced it from a 2 seconds video :laughing:)

Admins, if I am not supposed to post these speculations here let me know and I will remove it 

Lol, Gypsy music ... these guys are from my country haha 

5 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

That's usual Nate then? I was hoping there'll be something from him this season I'd remember aside from crossovers and quads...:13877886:

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I Became a fan of Wakaba after Worlds this year! Always love her dresses, I hope this season goes well for her. Shun my Sendai baby, I wish good luck for him also! 

Poor baby Alina and her neverending journey of skating to warhorses...well in Eteri's group you certainly cant choose anything...:crazyshit:

I woke up this morning from a dream where Yuzu's new fs music is Yuna's Les Miserables. What a weird but beautiful dream:dancingpooh:

• sallycinnamon changed the title to 2018/2019 Season Program Announcements