What Hogwarts house would Yuzu belong to?

robin

6 minutes ago, nagini said:

A real wizard 

Btw, do we know which Hogwarts house Yuzu identifies with? This is the things we really need to know. As long as he's not a gryffindor (or a hufflepuff...) everything will still align in the world.

(I'm a Slytherin)

5 minutes ago, tafattsbarn said:

Btw, do we know which Hogwarts house Yuzu identifies with? This is the things we really need to know. As long as he's not a gryffindor (or a hufflepuff...) everything will still align in the world.

(I'm a Slytherin)

I'm a gryffindor 

:winky:

3 minutes ago, tafattsbarn said:

(I'm a Slytherin)

I'm a Hufflepuff:banned1-smiley:

Oh, Yuzuru is definitely Gryffindor. He's got the smarts, he's got the ambitions and he's trustworthy as a friend. BUT, I think his greatest strenght is his courage to face day after day, every challenge that comes up his way, with that slight touch of self-confidence that makes him say "I will do it". 

(although I have to say I have never been a fan of Harry Potter's House sorting. I find it too simplicistic to be able to fit real people, who change on a daily basis and should look for a balance among all their strenghts, to overcome any situation in life.)

1 minute ago, tafattsbarn said:

I'll pray for you both :9: just kidding, despite the tough hand life has dealt you, you're both deserving of love ♡ 

I always get Ravenclaw :13877886: but my first Pottermore account sorted me into Hufflepuff:13877886: i guess my love for food got the best of me

20 minutes ago, singermelodie1 said:

Yuzuru is obviously a slytherin:pouty:

An intellectual :winky:

20 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Oh, Yuzuru is definitely Gryffindor. He's got the smarts, he's got the ambitions and he's trustworthy as a friend. BUT, I think his greatest strenght is his courage to face day after day, every challenge that comes up his way, with that slight touch of self-confidence that makes him say "I will do it". 

(although I have to say I have never been a fan of Harry Potter's House sorting. I find it too simplicistic to be able to fit real people, who change on a daily basis and should look for a balance among all their strenghts, to overcome any situation in life.)

Hmmm, I do agree that he gives gryffindor vibes at times, but i think they're more on the slytherin side of the coin (gryffindor and slytherin are very alike after all, and this can be said for the other houses as well). It's not that he's a trickster, because he's not, but i think it's his pure ambition, loyalty and cunningness that rules him over to slytherin side. I also think his knack for self preservation makes him very inherently slytherin, because there is often where the difference lies between the houses.

18 minutes ago, nagini said:

Why do you think it's a tough hand? 

PS: we can handle anything anyway

They're just based on things i might not value as greatly (in the color that they are presented in that is, many of the houses are based on the same values but from different angles). This makes the houses seem lesser to me, but i do recognize that they have great qualities as well and might not be lesser in someone elses eyes.

2 minutes ago, Rainna said:

I've also thought about this before and he kinda seems like all of the houses at once  :LOL: 

(Ravenclaw here)

I kind of agree with you

Mcgonagall : Yuzuru Hanyu!

Yuzu going up there to sit on the chair.

Mcgonagall placing the sorting hat on his head.

Sorting hat: tenor.gif

Yuzu: :9:

Sorting hat:  Professor Yuzuru Hanyu! (Sorry Dumbledore he's from his own planet)

• Hydroblade changed the title to What Hogwarts house would Yuzu belong to?