Team Russia

1 minute ago, Hannah said:

According to russian forum she's fine. The programs are not 100% ready yet so they decided not to rush things. She will be ready for her GPs.

BTW you can see that she's fine on that video from dancing class above.

I'm relieved!

1 hour ago, Hannah said:

According to russian forum she's fine. The programs are not 100% ready yet so they decided not to rush things. She will be ready for her GPs.

Great news, thank you!

And now if I can just survive the potential mess of Zhenya's SP we should be good to go :laughing:

5 hours ago, moni said:

Does anyone have any news about Anna? Looks like she won't skate at any Challenger competion. Why?

It's possible she feels like her programs aren't ready so she doesn't want to risk showing up looking "unprepared" considering the way Helsinki turned out. From that point of view, it'd probably be the best for her to come out of the gate as strong as possible, so maybe she weighed her options and chose to start with the GPs then. 

15 minutes ago, turquoiseblue said:

It's really harsh how they talk about male figure skaters in Russia nowadays it seems.

Reminds me of that interview with Eteri where she also implied some of her former male students were also weak.

It's like the whole lot of them need to "man up!".

1 hour ago, katonice said:

It's really harsh how they talk about male figure skaters in Russia nowadays it seems.

Reminds me of that interview with Eteri where she also implied some of her former male students were also weak.

It's like the whole lot of them need to "man up!".

That's the tune we hear day and night from everyone. TAT, Plush and everyone else...