Team Russia

3 hours ago, Joey said:

I don't think Yuzu could lift her though...? :laughing:

Are you sure? :biggrin:

I would still be very much in favour of a pair skate, as two OGMs. Just sayin'

And btw, while Mika had a so-so skate, all I can think of now is the Team event. For a good while I did think, and sort of still do, that the Canadians are ahead in the game. It's tight but I'd currently rank it as Canada/Russia/USA.

Wouldn't it be something though if Dima&Mika really raise their game for this season because boy, would that throw a spanner in the works? Suddenly it'd be very, very interesting.

52 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Are you sure? :biggrin:

I would still be very much in favour of a pair skate, as two OGMs. Just sayin'

Only if she throws him, otherwise he'd be sulky she gets to jump more than him :biggrin:

16 minutes ago, Joey said:

Only if she throws him, otherwise he'd be sulky she gets to jump more than him :biggrin:

I know she's a fierce lady and all but he has packed on some muscle ... though of course, I do see a benefit of her doing the lifting. Ok yes, that works too :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

I know she's a fierce lady and all but he has packed on some muscle ... though of course, I do see a benefit of her doing the lifting. Ok yes, that works too :biggrin:

I would rather propose a "Who needs lifts when you can jump more" tactic. Given how flexible Yuzu is though, can you imagine the possible Pair spins? :smiley-love017:

4 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Was she in japan?

That shirt is possibly probably my least favorite shirt of his but he makes it work, I guess. As in anyone else would look 1000% worse in it.

It was last year's shows in Japan - DOI, I think. 

28 minutes ago, Joey said:

I would rather propose a "Who needs lifts when you can jump more" tactic. Given how flexible Yuzu is though, can you imagine the possible Pair spins? :smiley-love017:

Ok sign me up for that one! :clap:

The way we're going, we can choreo the whole program and just go, ok perform this please, thank you!

25 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Ok sign me up for that one! :clap:

The way we're going, we can choreo the whole program and just go, ok perform this please, thank you!

I would actually prefer to design the costumes :smiley-love017: then again, I think we should try our hand at choreo for Zhenya, can't do much worse then Averblah....

22 minutes ago, Joey said:

I would actually prefer to design the costumes :smiley-love017: then again, I think we should try our hand at choreo for Zhenya, can't do much worse then Averblah....

Well true that and yes, you can totally do the design!

While on this topic, I do wonder how her FS is considering TAT went into ecstasy after having seen it, and even if we take just 50% of it as true, considering she can exaggerate, it still sounds pretty good. Can't wait for those test skates.