Team Russia

Apparently all the Russian men are going crazy on the quads. 

Kovtun → 4Lz, 4Lo, 4S, 4T

Aliev → 4Lz, 4S, 4T

Samarin → 4Lz, 4F, 4S, 4T

Then there's Kolyada with 4Lz, 4S, 4T, if I'm not mistaken. This is going to be interesting...

2 hours ago, xeyra said:

Aliev → 4Lz, 4S, 4T

Then there's Kolyada with 4Lz, 4S, 4T, if I'm not mistaken. This is going to be interesting...

Wow! And they intend to put them in this season's programs?!?! Quite risky!! :shakehead:

9 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Wow! And they intend to put them in this season's programs?!?! Quite risky!! :shakehead:

They don't really have much to lose. It's not like any of them have the pressure to win Olympic gold anyway, so they can risk a lot more than others. 

3 hours ago, xeyra said:

Aliev → 4Lz, 4S, 4T

Ohh thanks.

Well not surprised by either Samarin or Aliev. Dima's had the 4Lz this past season too, just didn't use it. I am surprised by Kovtun though, goodness. True that they have nothing to lose but on the other hand, he's hardly been the poster child for good performances. Alas, this smells like a splat fest to me, rather than anything else.

Mika just needs to stabilize that Lz finally and I think he could do very well. 

3 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Russian men are being surpassed by 11 year old girls doing quads, so now they're bringing the big guns. :laughing:

Dying :rofl:

Well nothing hurts like when you threaten their masculinity ... now excuse me while I go laugh myself sick.