Team Russia

7 minutes ago, Joey said:

But NS isn't fun, and I agree with astudyofmemory that these 2 would have to do something fun.

And would you really want to give them something serious, where Evgenia would have to hide her blushing and giggling? That would be mean, dear Yata :banned:

Well I did give you the other option! 

And hey, NS isn't fun, but it has other qualities :4chsmu1:

2 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Well I did give you the other option! 

And hey, NS isn't fun, but it has other qualities :4chsmu1:

Of course it has other qualities, but let the poor girl survive! None of us would either, but we'll never have a chance at that anyway. Evgenia does, so I hope she gets it while coming out alive to brag about it *hihi*

And yes, I'm on for that other option. Wasn't TM throwing roses around?

11 minutes ago, Joey said:

Of course it has other qualities, but let the poor girl survive! None of us would either, but we'll never have a chance at that anyway. Evgenia does, so I hope she gets it while coming out alive to brag about it *hihi*

And yes, I'm on for that other option. Wasn't TM throwing roses around?

All right, fair enough! You do have a point! 

Tbh, I honestly don't remember. Maybe? But that would also work just fine. More than fine!
Seriously, I'd love a fun program for those two at FaOI (even if we never get to see it, unless of course someone sneaks a video ... I'd maybe pay for that ... )

15 minutes ago, Hannah said:

Zhenya acting as Maiko - video

Can it be that she is working on image for her program? (just an assumption)

I remember Shibs skating to Geisha soundtrack but I don't remember any single skater....

With Averbukh, I don't think so..probably just something she wanted to try for experience. :P

Carolina did Memoirs of a Geisha in 2012. Elizabet and Mao did one too I think?

On 2017年5月14日 at 23:30, Yatagarasu said:

She gave him several things for his birthday during the GPF in France :)

Does anyone know where can I find the video or photos about the birthday gifts that Zhenya gave to Yuzu? I want to see the key-chain~~~~

Wish that they could do pair skating with those cute Irene Gloves on the ice show :embSwan:

11 minutes ago, Paranoid-Fish said:

Does anyone know where can I find the video or photos about the birthday gifts that Zhenya gave to Yuzu? I want to see the key-chain~~~~

Wish that they could do pair skating with those cute Irene Gloves on the ice show :embSwan:

I found the picture of that key chain. 

And you can find the video on YT where she gives him that present right after his FS

47 minutes ago, Fay said:

Well, considering the way they competed last year, I'd be surprised if they could make it to the Olympics anyway.

:smiley-sad058:Guess you are right. Russia only has 2 spots for ice dance and I will be much glad if they can take 3 back in Milan. 

1 hour ago, Hannah said:

I found the picture of that key chain. 

And you can find the video on YT where she gives him that present right after his FS

It's potentially just me, but Annas face in that last pic is cracking me up :giggle: