Happy 23rd Birthday Yuzu! A map from us

Hydroblade

Just now, kiches said:

Is there a way to display just the text fields in the messages as a list to the side so that each icon doesn’t need to be clicked on to read it? I think it would help people read through the messages and be able to flag anything inappropriate (and make it more readable in general while keeping the visual to the Pooh’s and pink ribbons). 

Sure :biggrin: it might take a bit but great idea!

Ok so... uh... I wasn't going to do it but if i keep receiving messages i will get more garbage characters and that will be a bit difficult to manage :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: so i'm going to close the submissions on december 6 at 6pm PST :peekapooh:

ETA: If you guys could help me tweet this so people are aware, i will really appreciate it lol

56 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Ok so... uh... I wasn't going to do it but if i keep receiving messages i will get more garbage characters and that will be a bit difficult to manage :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: so i'm going to close the submissions on december 6 at 6pm PST :peekapooh:

ETA: If you guys could help me tweet this so people are aware, i will really appreciate it lol

retweeted! and wow the map is so full now :smiley-happy085: I'll go check em in a bit to help find some empty poohs and inappropriate messages

17 minutes ago, freeyafanfan said:

retweeted! and wow the map is so full now :smiley-happy085: I'll go check em in a bit to help find some empty poohs and inappropriate messages

Thank you :biggrin: although i haven't deleted the empty Poohs, i figured it might someone who is too shy to write something but still wanted to leave their Pooh :biggrin:

I can see the messages on the right via chrome now (including your message, Fay!)

And instructions window has been upgraded too... (it has a scroll bar and new translations added)

Thank you for your hard work, @Hydroblade !

ETA:Posted a notification about submission deadline in Japanese on my almost dead tumblr which has no follower. Hope the message will somehow reach Japanese fans who hasn’t yet posted a message. :fingerscrossed:

1 hour ago, sweetwater said:

I can see the messages on the right via chrome now (including your message, Fay!)

And instructions window has been upgraded too... (it has a scroll bar and new translations added)

Thank you for your hard work, @Hydroblade !

I can't see any in Safari, Opera and Firefox (in Firefox I can't see any poohs either). 

Ah well. 

Hi everyone, I already combed through the chinese and english messages spread around China, taiwan, HK. Unfortunately I do not read japanese, so I cannot check those. If you find any other chinese language poohs you want me to check please let me know. 

The chinese for "please keep it positive " would be this in simplified chinese: 因为此地图主要是针对羽生的生日, 拜托大家不要提其他选手, 尤其是负面的信息。 也拜托大家尽量只写正面的祝语给羽生, 给他传达正能量!

I read all the messages from the side panel, last message I read were from amy tsou and double message from kurumi :biggrin: I found no hate messages for Yuzu or the other skaters, tho I can understand english, german, and japanese only so all other languages goes straight to google translate :P

Found 25+ double posted messages, "Nao" triple posted, and "KPH" post the same messages 6 times, but it'll be too much work for hydro to delete the multiple post so I say leave em be :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: more Poohs on the map!

and a few encoding issue which turns character into ?????? and 💪🏼💪🏼, found 10+ messages with those issue, don't know what characters they used tho I suspect 💪🏼💪🏼 were unrecognizable emojis, the ??????? have some messages full of them so might be written in some language it doesn't recognize? :laughing: but I don't know.. 

btw it took me almost 4 hours to read all of them and I skim through half of it at least, goes to show how many messages were on the map! :goe: Yuzu can spend a looot of time to read them all! :biggrin: