Just now, SSS said:

They are controlled by Canada Fed...No way to inflate...Yuzu always get super low PCS there :( Whoever said the first competition gives you the base PCS...this is not fair...especially considering this year's Lombadia...

I tend to ignore ACI and SC (more so SC) because Yuzu does tend to blow them so he gives them a reason to mark him down. May be different this year because he's in better shape and more comfortable in his programs, so we shall see how he does.

3 minutes ago, SSS said:

woke up with 319....glad Shoma did 4S...Is it considered as Shoma reached his goal of being the first Japanese man to do 5 quads in a program?

Yeah, pretty much. One notch on his belt. :laughing:

I think people should just play chill in the first half of the season. Whatever happens in the first half of the season might be different from the second half. I for sure don't think he will be clean at Autumn Classic lol. And frankly Javi will be there I think it's not going to be easy as judges might keep some scores down to leave room for the other. Some of them might  have their top priority on their more ideal macho man. I don't think he should be clean there either. And his usual pattern is that he messed his early competitions. 

It is ok if media throw storm at him. It's not something we can do, lol. 

4 minutes ago, meoima said:

I think people should just play chill in the first half of the season. Whatever happens in the first half of the season might be different from the second half. I for sure don't think he will be clean at Autumn Classic lol. I mean that's Yuzuru. I don't think he should be clean there either. 

Lol I don't think he will be clean either. For me ACI is just gonna be an exciting event to see the first forms of his (and Javi's) programs and costumes. I just want them to enjoy themselves to be honest. 

2 minutes ago, FCSSp4 said:

Lol I don't think he will be clean either.

I do, I think he'll be clean for the SP.

The wobbles in the FS are more expected, so I am not entirely sure how that'll go, especially with the 5 quads, but I don't expect anywhere near the last ACI performance; he'll be far more prepared. 

:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

The wobbles in the FS are more expected, so I am not entirely sure how that'll go, especially with the 5 quads, but I don't expect anywhere near the last ACI performance; he'll be far more prepared. 

Oh the SP is definitely likely to be clean than not, his history of repeating programs has given him some insane consistency looking as how that's gone for him. SEIMEI looks like it's going to be incredibly complex with all sorts of new entries and what not but I'm already looking forward to how it will look.

8 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Well I have seen this before, by season 2014-2015, Machida did well in GP while Yuzuru did a mess. And media played shit, acting like Yuzuru's the worst etc, and we know what happened lol.

I am sure most people including his fans, especially new fans, already write Yuzuru off because they don't think he can handle consistency and that he can handle new quads. 

But his old fans, especially who knows his pattern, are just chilling out on twitter because we know the media is disgusting as always and the judging is equally bad as well lol.  

I mean... lol they're going to replace the system anyway way. After this USFA might feel regrets about the scores they gave at US Classic. But they will have other works to do lol.

2 minutes ago, Neenah said:

Funny that there are people (not in this forum) that are complaining about the scores for US International not bring as high as Lombardia..

I thought we are supposed to complain about inflation not correct scoring  :laughing:

Wait, where!? 

5 minutes ago, Neenah said:

Funny that there are people (not in this forum) that are complaining about the scores for US International not bring as high as Lombardia..

I thought we are supposed to complain about inflation not correct scoring  :laughing:

US classic scores well and gave out some acceptable and sensible scores while the other not lol. But I think USFA will soon reconsider their scoring lol. The game is to play big big and big, give out huge scores as much as possible.

But again those numbers might be double edge swords and become huge pressure later on. 

So I would say I still prefer Nathan's strategy. 

19 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

I expect that as well! Clean SP (maybe not completely perfect, but clean) and a good FS with maybe one major mistake. But hey, if he wants to be clean from start to finish, no one's stopping him! :laughing:

2 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I expect that as well! Clean SP (maybe not completely perfect, but clean) and a good FS with maybe one major mistake. But hey, if he wants to be clean from start to finish, no one's stopping him! :laughing:

He's gonna pop that 3Lz again, ain't he?

I keep my expectation low for ACI, he often didn't do well in the beginning of the season. But who knows, this year he starts with a plus (aka no losing training time), he's very welcome to surprise me :smiley-cool14:. There's always people bash him no matter what. If he show strong performances, they would say he peak too soon, etc, if he doesn't, they would write him off right away. Its the thing happens every season,  don't waste our energy for it. 

Just a few days more, we can see his new costume. Bring all those bling bling out,  Yuzu :smiley-happy093: