SEIMEI

13 時間前, Hydrobladeさんが言いました:

Buying Sportiva has proven to be a very good decision.

Too bad i didn't know who was taking the pictures, i should have given them a gift at ACI!!

Photographer of Sportiva is Noto-Sunao, he's a main photographer of yuzu  since his junior years and many of his impressive photos are by him.

Yuzu really has a firm reliance to  him and opens his mind totally and sometimes gives him a special pose!. That's why he can take good photos. Of course, his photobook is by noto-san.

About the newest Sportiva, before the release, Noto-san says,

"At first I found this photo (of the cover) was suitable for those inside the magazine (not cover photo), but it turned out you had this cover and I'm a bit scared about the response of readers.

After the release,

"To see this photo after the magazine was made up, it is allowed to be the cover photo. ..

I didn't know the inside photos until I got the sample, but most of the photos which I'd wished to be used were there."

When I moved from Czech to Japan, I had to dispose of so many yuzu magazines of 40-50 to settle my belongings.  But I brought only one sportiva of two years ago with me and still cherish it. 

Just now, hamaguri said:

Photographer of Sportiva is Noto-Sunao, he's a main photographer of yuzu  since his junior years and many of his impressive photos are by him.

Yuzu really has a firm reliance to  him and opens his mind totally and sometimes gives him a special pose!. That's why he can take good photos. Of course, his photobook is by noto-san.

"At first I found this photo (of the cover) was suitable for those inside the magazine (not cover photo), but it turned out you had this cover and I'm a bit scared about the response of readers.

After the release,

"To see this photo after the magazine was made up, it is allowed to be the cover photo. ..

I didn't know the inside photos until I got the sample, but most of the photos which I'd wished to be used were there."

When I moved toCzech to Japan, I disposed of so many yuzu magazines of 40-50 to settle my belongings.  But I brought only one sportiva of two years ago with me and still cherish it. 

I feel like Noto-san is able to capture Yuzu's best moments. I love a lot of the photos he has taken of Yuzu and i am really glad i ordered Sportiva <3

18 hours ago, hamaguri said:

After the release,

When I moved from Czech to Japan, I had to dispose of so many yuzu magazines of 40-50 to settle my belongings.  But I brought only one sportiva of two years ago with me and still cherish it. 

I uttered a loud cry reading this “dispose 40-50 Yuzu magazines :dpooh::sadPooh: How could you ? How you could ?.....

Bringing this over from the gen thread:

1 時間前, ymyさんが言いました:

I actually love H&L's costume because it's body hugging and shows how muscular he has become. The new seimei outfit I love too, but I wish it will show off his new physique.. oh well, it's just me hehehe

It has to be this way, though. Japanese, or oriental Asian traditional clothing (as in ancient traditional..not belonging to more recent history) in general, as far as I know, are layered and don't show off the physique. So long as he is going for wa, keeping to that would serve the program better. A body-hugging costume, no matter how nice, would cause a disconnect between costume and program. Especially for men, who, aside from a select few that includes Hanyu, mostly look odd in contour-showing costumes anyway. To me, I mean.

Also, he's portraying an actual historical figure here, who's portrayed in traditional garb in all depictions, so being overly adventurous on costume choice would be :crazyshit:

The fact that he loosened the front of it even more this time, to make it resemble the traditional style of suikan is a great stylistic choice and an even more awesome tribute...although I hope it doesn't lower the practicality by causing more resistance...though one could say it's good for training upper body strength. Lol.