General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Seriously, they don't even look like thighs anymore. It's like he invented a new body part. Must be where that $300K a year goes!

They're the secret to how he can maintain his power and edges through 4 and half minutes. And do that powerful 4T3T. They should be patented. 

11 minutes ago, Xen said:

I feel like he's flexing them on purpose....but otherwise, yes...Amazeballs. :goe:

This is bad, now I feel like I want to see dem legs of all the male skaters. Who has the prettiest legs? Who has the most muscled legs? Who wins the perfect calves award? Who has the neatest looking kneecap? :facepalm:

I struggled to even spot the kneecap in that pic of Yuzu. For reals, bro. How he do dat?

Just now, xeyra said:

They're the secret to how he can maintain his power and edges through 4 and half minutes. They should be patented. 

Yup, the moment I saw them, I understood everything. 

1 minute ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

Oh god! What has happened to the planet? :embSwan:

AWESOME THINGS! :003::01:

Woah, you guys have been prolific, I almost thought the footage of "you-know-what" had appeared :biggrin: 

Oh no, not Dem Legs again, this video has been cracking me up for several days now :rofl:But tbh that song is a very accurate representation of what goes on in my head when I watch Yuzu skate  :redface:

Re: ranking. I thought I had a clear idea of how I would place our top 6 quadsters but apparently I'm only sure about our Memelord, Shoma (how dare you people dislike his nose, plus he has been getting crazy handsome lately, and those eyes!!!) and Nathan ( he has a "gorgeous hair" bonus lol ) and then I'm just totally calm about the rest :laughing:

Just now, Smultron said:

This thread has gone crazy cuckoo with fangirling lol :laughing:

Who would have thought a picture of Boyang would unleash so much madness:rofl:(okay, it was bound to happen at some point I guess )

Cause you know, we like other skaters too. Not just Yuzu. Legs are legs, I rest my case.