General Yuzuru Chat

5 minutes ago, dotsquare said:

I wish the media would cool it on Beijing :crazyshit2: Let the boy bask in his gold medal glory for a little longer :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Well, now Plushenko has said he can do it, I don't think it matters what the media says. :P

3 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Same. But I'm trying to spin in into a positive.. Like if anyone can do a 3-peat then it's gotta be him :9:

Also, ankle not a disaster!

11 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I had no idea Ueda-san was such a Fanyu. Yuzu on Shabekuri would be a dream come true. 

My new favourite thing for the next 5 minutes is プーの山 - Pooh Mountain.

It took my 10 minutes to realise there was a guy wearing kitty ears and a dress. :facepalm:

I really don’t think he was (though I’m sure he liked Yuzu when he met him in Sochi) but it was more like he was just blown away by Yuzu this Olympics and can’t stop talking about it. Well...he’s not the first :laughing:

3 minutes ago, kaerb said:

I really don’t think he was (though I’m sure he liked Yuzu when he met him in Sochi) but it was more like he was just blown away by Yuzu this Olympics and can’t stop talking about it. Well...he’s not the first :laughing:

I wonder who else has been converted to Fanyuism. :mischief: I need more gushy shows. 

1 minute ago, kaeryth said:

Same. But I'm trying to spin in into a positive.. Like if anyone can do a 3-peat then it's gotta be him :9:

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

Well, now Plushenko has said he can do it, I don't think it matters what the media says. :P

True! Maybe Yuzu will shock us all although we all might be bald by then 

3 hours ago, cinemacoconut said:

If yuzu wins OGM at Beijing it is the 2nd man to do so in 94 years.

Thats one in a century. One person in a 100 years is capable of 3 consecutive olympic champion title. 

Seeing how the landscape of mens figure skating has transformed in the last four years, there's just no way to tell at this point where the discipline would be in 2022, and Yuzu's place in it. I mean, we hope and there's good positives pointing toward that, but honestly there's just no way to even guess. 

I think we can, at this point, be quite confident that Yuzu has in fact landed the 4A and Brian has seen it. Because we've seen just how stingy they are with speculative news and ifs and coulds and maybes. If Brian is saying Yuzu could do it, he's seen it done. I would eat my umbrella if he hasn't done it yet. 

9 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

I think we can, at this point, be quite confident that Yuzu has in fact landed the 4A and Brian has seen it. Because we've seen just how stingy they are with speculative news and ifs and coulds and maybes. If Brian is saying Yuzu could do it, he's seen it done. I would eat my umbrella if he hasn't done it yet. 

He did it with the fishing line thing

Just now, cinemacoconut said:

He did it with the fishing line thing

Harness