General Yuzuru Chat

8 minutes ago, kaerb said:

I'm DYING, someone who follows me on Twitter came up with this incredible conspiracy theory, I don't even care that it's the reachiest reach ever because it's amazing. It's the one linked above but I messaged her and clarified her thinking and she gave me permission to post it as a new tweet

(@ yuzuru: WE R ONTO U)

It does sound like the reachiest of reach. To me especially, because I know nothing of Japanese and Chinese languages and characters.

But even if it is only a coincidence, this is :idea-007::glasses:

7 minutes ago, kaerb said:

I'm DYING, someone who follows me on Twitter came up with this incredible conspiracy theory, I don't even care that it's the reachiest reach ever because it's amazing. It's the one linked above but I messaged her and clarified her thinking and she gave me permission to post it as a new tweet

Listen... the boy loves puns... this is entirely plausible! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

2 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Listen... the boy loves puns... this is entirely plausible! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Look, if his pun ability extends to dragging in kanji origins of katakana....... my hats off, we stan a True Intellectual :glasses:

(but I think she's onto something when she says maybe we should rotate the letters... that's the sort of twisty thinking I can totally see yuzu doing lmao)

:rofl: 

Lemme reach some more. This might totally be a social experiment where Yuzu only gave the wink hint and hoped people would write CiONTU vertically- to find out how long it would take fans to find out the true pun LMAO 

eta: bc tbhh I didn’t see the wink until fans turned it around

:laughing:,

I feel like I am witnessing the creation of a new language, or secret language? Specialized language. For example: 

“ poohvalanche“, „ pancake“, „PPOS“, „ Ciontu“...

We satellites know what these words mean:laughing::satellite:

Itˋ s kind of crazy and I love it!

25 minutes ago, kaerb said:

I'm DYING, someone who follows me on Twitter came up with this incredible conspiracy theory, I don't even care that it's the reachiest reach ever because it's amazing

己止末呂 without spaces gets "end of life" or owari in google translate though

chinese character definitions

https://www.mdbg.net/chinese/dictionary?page=worddict&wdrst=0&wdqb=己++止++末+++呂+

Lol maybe : self stop end tone 

:headdesk2:

Can we just stick with  C;ONTU

32 minutes ago, kaerb said:

25 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Explained above.. also, a guide...

he's making us use our brain lol

troll probably enjoying all these theories :muahaha:

1 hour ago, yuzuonice said:

I'm sure it'll get translated soon, but here :))

Quick rough translation:

Title: Yuzu came back strong and mature

Yuzu, Evegenia and I are really good friends. The two of them have been through some really tough times. I've also been through the same thing so I wanted to support them as a friend. They're in an even more critical situation because they have medals on the line (not sure about this part). As an older brother that is experienced and older than them, I gave them lots of know-how and examples. Sometimes I sent them emails 5-6 pages long. And so I feel both of them overcame difficulties and came back stronger not only as athletes, but as people. This time, I felt from his expressions and conversations (with him?) that Yuzu has grown a great deal. He matured in a controlled, gentle manner. I tweeted 'ThePrinceBecomeAKing' after his short program, but this is what I meant. We all live in different parts of the world and don't have time so we can't talk a lot, but we all support each other.

31 minutes ago, raebia said:

:laughing:,

I feel like I am witnessing the creation of a new language, or secret language? Specialized language. For example: 

“ poohvalanche“, „ pancake“, „PPOS“, „ Ciontu“...

We satellites know what these words mean:laughing::satellite:

Itˋ s kind of crazy and I love it!

also WPOH, Shuu pa, Ton Ton Ton, Forest, fizzy juice (coke lol)..

there's many more if we dig deeper :glasses:

4 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

also WPOH, Shuu pa, Ton Ton Ton, Forest, fizzy juice (coke lol)..

there's many more if we dig deeper :glasses:

Yes! 

Some time in the future, when there is a really dry season, we should write a dictionary :glasses:.

I mean it:).

I will go to Milan on Monday and I am half—ill with not—quite influenza. Perhaps on the flight or coughing in my hotel room, I will start:)

26 minutes ago, raebia said:

Yes! 

Some time in the future, when there is a really dry season, we should write a dictionary :glasses:.

I mean it:).

I will go to Milan on Monday and I am half—ill with not—quite influenza. Perhaps on the flight or coughing in my hotel room, I will start:)

yes it would be helpful, i actually had to search some since i'm kinda new here